Mock
COMFORT FOOD - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: COMFORT FOOD (/thread-16505.html)

Pages: 1 2

COMFORT FOOD - Duchess - 06-26-2024

Sally mentioned comfort food and I asked myself what that would be to me and I'm drawing a blank. What is your comfort food?

RE: COMFORT FOOD - Clang McFly - 06-26-2024

(06-26-2024, 10:05 AM)Duchess Wrote: Sally mentioned comfort food and I asked myself what that would be to me and I'm drawing a blank. What is your comfort food?

Hot dogs with swiss cheese, garlic aioli, and maple bourbon pickles.

RE: COMFORT FOOD - sally - 06-26-2024

Banana pudding with Nilla wafers and mashed potatoes and gravy. Not together though.

RE: COMFORT FOOD - sally - 06-26-2024

To me, comfort food is something you don't regularly indulge in unless you're a fat fuck. It's something you can get a bowl of, sit in front of the TV and forget about life for a moment. A lot of people think of ice cream or macaroni and cheese as comfort food.

RE: COMFORT FOOD - MirahM - 06-26-2024

Yep
Mac and Cheese-tho whenever I make it for myself I almost always regret eating it. Some people here make it so tasty-I could eat theirs anytime.

RE: COMFORT FOOD - Clang McFly - 06-26-2024

(06-26-2024, 04:22 PM)sally Wrote: To me, comfort food is something you don't regularly indulge in unless you're a fat fuck. It's something you can get a bowl of, sit in front of the TV and forget about life for a moment. A lot of people think of ice cream or macaroni and cheese as comfort food.

Well then if comfort food is a bowl of something, then I'd consider spicy ramen or  a bowl of New England clam chowder or bowl of broccoli and cheddar soup to be comfort food. 

But since I'm a fat fuck, I consider anything that brings me comfort, joy, happiness and relieves my stress to be comfort food. So I'd also classify steak, sushi, hot dogs, and Chinese food as comfort foods.

RE: COMFORT FOOD - Duchess - 06-27-2024

(06-26-2024, 04:22 PM)sally Wrote: To me, comfort food is something you don't regularly indulge in unless you're a fat fuck. It's something you can get a bowl of, sit in front of the TV and forget about life for a moment. A lot of people think of ice cream or macaroni and cheese as comfort food.

Well shiiit. I would be pretty fricken delighted to take the entire container of Breyers chocolate ice cream and park my fat ass in front of the TV.

RE: COMFORT FOOD - rothschild - 06-27-2024

(06-27-2024, 11:48 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Well shiiit. I would be pretty fricken delighted to take the entire container of Breyers chocolate ice cream and park my fat ass in front of the TV.

A half gallon is a comfortable serving size.

RE: COMFORT FOOD - Duchess - 06-27-2024

44  Sounds good to me. 

First it was a milkshake I was jonesin' for, now I want some ice cream, a lot of ice cream.

I'm kinda glad I don't have it readily available, not totally, but kinda.

RE: COMFORT FOOD - Clang McFly - 06-27-2024

(06-27-2024, 06:46 PM)Duchess Wrote: 44  Sounds good to me. 

First it was a milkshake I was jonesin' for, now I want some ice cream, a lot of ice cream.

I'm kinda glad I don't have it readily available, not totally, but kinda.

I had a  waffle cone filled with a scoop of chocolate chip cookie dough last weekend and it was heavenly and delicious.

RE: COMFORT FOOD - sally - 06-27-2024

It's peach season! I just had some cut up with cottage cheese for dinner, I would consider that comfort food too. Nothing like a cold, juicy Georgia peach.

RE: COMFORT FOOD - rothschild - 06-28-2024

A bag of Pecan Sandies and a half gallon of milk.

RE: COMFORT FOOD - Clang McFly - 06-28-2024

(06-27-2024, 10:03 PM)sally Wrote: It's peach season! I just had some cut up with cottage cheese for dinner, I would consider that comfort food too. Nothing like a cold, juicy Georgia peach.

Haven't had cottage cheese and peaches since I was a little kid. Don't know what type of peach they were though. Wtf went wrong? Mom tried to feed us healthy food but oh no I had to come back for second and third helpings like my older brothers. Was a skinny fuck before that.

RE: COMFORT FOOD - Duchess - 06-28-2024

(06-27-2024, 10:03 PM)sally Wrote: It's peach season! I just had some cut up with cottage cheese for dinner, I would consider that comfort food too. Nothing like a cold, juicy Georgia peach.

That sounds so good! I've still got about 4-5 weeks to go before it's peach season here. Nothing like fresh fruit, it's always delicious.

I like cottage cheese too, particularly with my garden salad, I frequently use it like a salad dressing.

(06-27-2024, 09:45 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I had a  waffle cone filled with a scoop of chocolate chip cookie dough last weekend and it was heavenly and delicious.

That makes my mouth drooly just thinking about it.

(06-28-2024, 01:22 AM)rothschild Wrote: A bag of Pecan Sandies and a half gallon of milk.

Oh hell yeah!

It's fun seeing what everyone's idea of comfort food is. 

Ain't nobody sayin' I want me a mess of green beans.   Sarcastic

RE: COMFORT FOOD - Clang McFly - 06-28-2024

(06-28-2024, 08:58 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-28-2024, 01:22 AM)rothschild Wrote: A bag of Pecan Sandies and a half gallon of milk.

Oh hell yeah!

It's fun seeing what everyone's idea of comfort food is. 

Ain't nobody sayin' I want me a mess of green beans.   Sarcastic

Definitely not. Green beans set off my gag reflex. Only way I can eat them is with a fuckton of garlic and onion.

RE: COMFORT FOOD - Carsman - 06-28-2024

PIZZA and a ice cold Pepsi does it for me!

RE: COMFORT FOOD - sally - 06-28-2024

I was thinking about what my pet's comfort food is. For the rabbit it's definitely banana, the dogs love steak, pizza and chips and the cats are just stupid.

RE: COMFORT FOOD - Clang McFly - 06-29-2024

(06-28-2024, 08:52 PM)sally Wrote: I was thinking about what my pet's comfort food is. For the rabbit it's definitely banana, the dogs love steak, pizza and chips and the cats are just stupid.

My friend's dog's comfort food is my face and mouth. Closest thing I'll ever come to having a girlfriend.

Brown chicken brown cow.