Mock
MMA masterpiece - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: MMA masterpiece (/thread-6868.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

MMA masterpiece - rothschild - 11-07-2011

Beautiful fight with incredible finish. Technical brilliance.

http://www.mmavideofights.net/1553/ryo-chonan-anderson-silva-video-pride-shockwave-2004/

RE: MMA masterpiece - Middle Finger - 11-10-2011

That was awesome! Rare move, and hard to believe it worked on Silva.

RE: MMA masterpiece - rothschild - 11-10-2011

(11-10-2011, 10:41 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: That was awesome! Rare move, and hard to believe it worked on Silva.

They sure stop the fights fast these days. At 22 seconds in Chonan vs Henderson and Chonan's hands were up to defend.

Henderson vs Silva II should be a great fight.

RE: MMA masterpiece - Middle Finger - 11-10-2011

You been checking out Jones? I think that's his name. Black guy, light heavyweight champ I believe. He's young, like 23. Youngest to hold that title if I remember. He is an amazing talent and seems unstoppable when I've seen him fight.

RE: MMA masterpiece - Eat Shit And Die - 11-11-2011

I remember that, it was from like Pride 20 or so, fish looking mother fucker.

RE: MMA masterpiece - rothschild - 11-12-2011

(11-10-2011, 08:53 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: You been checking out Jones? I think that's his name. Black guy, light heavyweight champ I believe. He's young, like 23. Youngest to hold that title if I remember. He is an amazing talent and seems unstoppable when I've seen him fight.

I think I know who you mean. Post a fight if you can find one.

RE: MMA masterpiece - rothschild - 01-24-2021

Not at all surprised McGregor got his shit pushed in. I seriously doubt he could beat Amanda Nunes.

RE: MMA masterpiece - rothschild - 01-25-2021

Fuck you, Dana. This is way better than the shitty fight. hah

RE: MMA masterpiece - Duchess - 01-25-2021

For a split second I thought MF had been here and it made my heart race a little. Bummer. I'd love to see him.

(01-25-2021, 01:25 PM)Duchess Wrote: For a split second I thought MF had been here and it made my heart race a little. Bummer. I'd love to see him.

Where did he go, and what happened to ESAD?

ESAD pops in every now & then. I think it's been about a year or a little more since I've seen him & I don't know what's up with MF. I haven't seen him since I told him LC died. God that was awful.

RE: MMA masterpiece - sally - 01-25-2021

Didn't MF open up an Italian restaurant in long Island? I wonder how it went.

RE: MMA masterpiece - Carsman - 01-25-2021

(01-25-2021, 07:19 PM)sally Wrote: Didn't MF open up an Italian restaurant in long Island? I wonder how it went.

His big toe got broken by a case of Garlic that fell on it! hah

Heh. I thought of garlic when I thought of him. I didn't know he opened a restaurant. That's awesome! I hope it's hugely successful.

MF gave me Mock and she's one of my favorite things. I'll always be grateful to him for that.

(01-25-2021, 05:43 PM)Duchess Wrote: ESAD pops in every now & then. I think it's been about a year or a little more since I've seen him & I don't know what's up with MF. I haven't seen him since I told him LC died. God that was awful.

Death doesn't seem too terrifying when you live in a shithole like this screwed up world. A blessing, actually.

(01-25-2021, 07:51 PM)Duchess Wrote: Heh. I thought of garlic when I thought of him. I didn't know he opened a restaurant. That's awesome! I hope it's hugely successful.

MF gave me Mock and she's one of my favorite things. I'll always be grateful to him for that.

Do you like jazz, Duchess?

RE: MMA masterpiece - Duchess - 01-26-2021

Yes, I do! I like a few different genres of music, but classic rock is my favorite.

RE: MMA masterpiece - rothschild - 01-28-2021

(01-25-2021, 05:43 PM)Duchess Wrote: ...I don't know what's up with MF. I haven't seen him since I told him LC died. God that was awful.

You're not kidding, just read LC's cancer journal. I believe in reincarnation, hope she's OK, wherever she is.