Mock
Whos is your favourite......... - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Whos is your favourite......... (/thread-7907.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Whos is your favourite......... - username - 05-09-2012

Please continue to fuck off, Duchess.

RE: Whos is your favourite......... - Duchess - 05-09-2012

Thank you

(05-09-2012, 06:19 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Thank you

hah

RE: Whos is your favourite......... - Donovan - 05-09-2012

I like Ramsey. Fuck you people.

Also, I noticed Duchess left about six lines blank on her fuckity fuck fuck post. That shows you what an amateur she is at cussing, I could have shoehorned at least six more fucks, a couple of shits, and a good goddamn in there.

Jesus Christ, Ramsey's the head of a clique!

(05-09-2012, 06:22 PM)Donovan Wrote: I noticed Duchess left about six lines blank on her fuckity fuck fuck post. That shows you what an amateur she is at cussing

Yeah but did you see "cocksucking"? That's my favorite & there aren't a whole lot of opportunities to use that so I throw it in whenever one arises. I usually only get to use it on the tight/stuck window or Dick.

RE: Whos is your favourite......... - Ma Huang Sor - 05-09-2012

You fucking cocksucking cocksucker, there are HUNDREDS of cocksucking opportunities to use cocksucker.

Good Christ on a cocksucking crutch.

RE: Whos is your favourite......... - sally - 05-09-2012

(05-09-2012, 05:33 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: She's not a dope.

She's dope Smiley_emoticons_biggrin as in cool.

Of course you would think she's cool, you nuts stick together. You have some guy from the internet stalking you and your family for Christ's sake, that only happens to people like you and Ramsey.

No I don't. That shit's all been resolved Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Why don't you put some marbles in your vagina and roll down a hill?

(05-09-2012, 06:11 PM)JsMom Wrote: You aren't the only one sick of the bs.

That's not the bs I'm referring to. I'm defending Mock. Fuck with my kid & I will fuck you up.

Fucking cocksuckers, beware Duchess.

RE: Whos is your favourite......... - HairOfTheDog - 05-09-2012

(05-09-2012, 06:04 PM)username Wrote: I'm reserving judgment until HotD comes in and explains who really meant and said what.

hah Hey now, again! Would never claim to know who meant what. But, yeah, who said what occasionally gets twisted. Tossin' in a little reminder here and there, doin' my part. Smartass...

(05-09-2012, 06:29 PM)sally Wrote:
(05-09-2012, 05:33 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: She's not a dope.

She's dope Smiley_emoticons_biggrin as in cool.

Of course you would think she's cool, you nuts stick together. You have some guy from the internet stalking you and your family for Christ's sake, that only happens to people like you and Ramsey.

Just wondering, is that you and your dog in your av?

I'm having Chinese. YUM

RE: Whos is your favourite......... - JsMom - 05-09-2012

(05-09-2012, 06:32 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-09-2012, 06:11 PM)JsMom Wrote: You aren't the only one sick of the bs.

That's not the bs I'm referring to. I'm defending Mock. Fuck with my kid & I will fuck you up.

That is understandable. I don't understand why anyone would want to fuck with Mock. Mock is the shit! Even though, there is a bunch of crumble crotch bitches that haven't a clue as to the bs they spew.

And username. Wait, maybe I only like Username, and Ramsey sucks. I forget.

I like Ma Huang Sor except when I don't.

Cracker and Dick are fulfilling their life's purpose of being a cautionary tale to others. I like that they know their function in life.

I liked Hair of the Dog before she went completely mental, which I suspect happened years ago. I also like her socks.

I would like Duchess, but judging from her picture I suspect I can't afford to without mortgaging my house.

I would like LadyCop but only if it meant getting out of a ticket.

There are a couple here I don't dare like because I think they've been liked by dozens if not hundreds of men before me. As a rule I try to like everyone at least once, even the fat chicks. If you want me to like you at some point, please make an appointment. And send me a Carfax for vaginas. Do they even have those? They should.

I like Aussiefriend because sundried looney probably tastes like beef jerky. I like beef jerky.

I don't like men unless I'm really really drunk and besides it was only that one time in college.

I like ESAD but I can't for the life of me figure out why.

I like myself pretty damn frequently but my doctor says I am in fact going blind. Huh. Who knew?

Wait, what were we talking about again?

RE: Whos is your favourite......... - FAHQTOO - 05-09-2012

(05-09-2012, 06:16 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-09-2012, 05:21 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Sounds like your the one that needs to calm the fuck down.

Why, because I was cussing a blue streak? I like to cuss in here & on occasion I like acting the twat without suffering real life consequences. I come here specifically to fuck off.

I don't care what the fuck your problem is. Don't care if you cuss a blue streak...don't care if you act like a twat, I just don't fucking care. That's why I come in here...because I don't care, and I highly enjoy not caring. I have to care all fucking day long...I don't want to when I come in here.

None of the replys in the last hour changes the fact that ramsey is still a stupid fucking retard, with jsmom following right behind... and that brings me great joy.

I like twat.

RE: Whos is your favourite......... - ramseycat - 05-09-2012

(05-09-2012, 05:09 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(05-09-2012, 04:40 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: No shit. If nobody ever started shit this place would be as dried up as Ramseys vagina.
Duchess...you are delusional if you think this retard pisses me off. What the fuck do you want us to do? Come in here and everyone be nice and civil? I guess then you would have to turn this place into a soup chicken forum and make up a bunch of stupid rules for stupid people, like ramsey, jsmom and aussie.

Only ramsey said that she "pisses bitches off". Duchess just said that ramsey's and aussie's posts can "fire people up". I sometimes get fired up without being pissed off in the least.

And speaking of fired up, I wish like hell that I had something to fire up right now. All kinds of staff issues for the last few days (some of which do truly piss me off). A couple of puffs would be magic.

To be perfectly honest here, I could give a rats ass if I fire someone up or piss them off in here. It's MOCK! I think that some people forget that. Cracker and Fahqtoo enjoy being about to come in here and be complete bitches and rag on people about anything and everything. Yet when someone points out that yea they look more like 56 than 46 or crack whore skinny isn't fit, they get all butt hurt. It's Mock. Does anyone in here really take them seriously? I sure hope not. Either way, it doesn't matter to me.

See Maggott, he usually has the magic smoke. hah

I like ragging and being a complete bitch.

I think worms have crawled up Ramsey's nose and are slowly eating her brain.