Mock
what's for dinner? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: what's for dinner? (/thread-8012.html)

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 01-14-2022

Too spicy?

Do you usually eat it along with something?

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 01-14-2022

Gluten, normally I would get the Chicken Vegetable Ramen with a fried egg on top, the broth was divine.So effin good it was my comfort food but also never in the summer as you would sweat.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 01-15-2022

I'm thinking about making soup today, soup & cornbread.

I'm not good with spices. Help.

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 01-15-2022

All you need is garlic, salt, pepper, onion, and vegetables. Better than chicken bullion would be nice.

RE: what's for dinner? - rothschild - 01-15-2022

(01-15-2022, 06:15 PM)Duchess Wrote: I'm not good with spices. Help.

Soup is a great idea for someone like you because you can make a huge pot and then have leftovers. Get yourself a good cookbook, once you learn the basics you can experiment. It's fun!

(01-15-2022, 07:01 PM)BigMark Wrote: All you need is garlic, salt, pepper, onion, and vegetables. Better than chicken bullion would be nice.

You make it sound so simple.   Smiley_emoticons_slash

(01-15-2022, 07:02 PM)rothschild Wrote:  you can make a huge pot and then have leftovers. 

In regards to cooking, that really is my favorite thing. The more days of leftovers, the better.

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 01-15-2022

1 Box chick Pee lasagna, 1 Jar marinara sauce, 2 cans chicken (3-4 would be better) Shredded cheese casserole.

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 01-16-2022

(01-15-2022, 06:15 PM)Duchess Wrote: I'm not good with spices. Help.

i actually don't think I am either. I was cooking with my sister and I made a suggestion of a spice and she said "Thats for a mediteranian dish tho"

Okaay
Because I will just throw whatever I want in wherever I want and eat it.

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 01-16-2022

My casserole came out good.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 01-16-2022

(01-16-2022, 12:45 AM)MirahM Wrote: i actually don't think I am either. I was cooking with my sister and I made a suggestion of a spice and she said "Thats for a mediteranian dish tho"

Okaay
Because I will just throw whatever I want in wherever I want and eat it.

I once did a Friendsgiving with someone who put Italian seasoning in her stuffing. I was like WTF.  hah

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 01-16-2022

I made refrigerator soup.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 01-16-2022

I make refrigerator soup all the time. And it always comes out good. It makes great stock for vegetables that are starting to wilt.

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 01-17-2022

I have to admit a fuck up.
I was trying this peanut soup recipe-which calls for peanut butter, real peanut butter-not that sugary stuff and my real peanut butter wasn't good anymore, but I put it in the pot anyway and then realized that was a bad idea, so i took it out, found some good pb in my cubboard, but the taste was still there w/ the old pb.
I didn't fucking know that stuff doesn't last forever.
: (

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 01-20-2022

Raviolis, garlic bread & tossed salad. *flexes*

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 01-20-2022

Yum! What was in the raviolis?

Last night I had quinioa with zuchini and mushrooms and this wonderful remesco sauce that I have never had before, it was sooo good.

(01-20-2022, 06:44 PM)MirahM Wrote: What was in the raviolis?

Cheeeeeese.   70

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 01-20-2022

You made homemade ravioli? I dont even do that shit.

Oh no. That would require way, waaaay more effort than I'm prepared do. I have made stuffed shells tho, it's actually one of the few things I'm pretty good at preparing. I don't tell anyone here that tho.