Mock
CABIN FEVER - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: CABIN FEVER (/thread-9686.html)

Pages: 1 2

CABIN FEVER - Duchess - 02-16-2013

I has it.

I don't want to be a raving lunatic.

Help.

RE: CABIN FEVER - username - 02-16-2013

You could always do a Dorner. One shot and it's all over. Smiley_emoticons_slash

Why you have the fever?

RE: CABIN FEVER - Duchess - 02-16-2013

(02-16-2013, 01:08 PM)username Wrote: Why you have the fever?

The weather hasn't been conducive to doing things outside. I'm suffocating being stuck indoors.

RE: CABIN FEVER - ramseycat - 02-16-2013

I am dying for spring. I am already thinking about yard plans.

RE: CABIN FEVER - Jimbone - 02-16-2013

Go out and make a snowman?

Start a fire in the firepit and sit outside with a glass of wine?

Roll one and smoke it?

RE: CABIN FEVER - SIXFOOTERsez - 02-16-2013

So we are potentially faceing a near frost down here this weekend. I am looking forward to making a fire in the back yard. With all the green around its hard to get into the winter state of mind, but I am working on it.
I also spent today babysitting the contractor I used to rescreen my birdcage over the pool.
Brewing a beer tomorrow on tha patio.

RE: CABIN FEVER - Maggot - 02-16-2013

I might take a romp down to Haines City next week.

RE: CABIN FEVER - Sphincter Cop - 02-16-2013

I hate the feeling the of wanting to do something; yet you cannot due to things beyond your control. I know the feeling all too well this weekend. I had (what was said to be minor) surgery Friday morning and the surgeron ordered no physical activity for 48-72 hours. Really? I get it, but it's very annoying. I did leave the house to get SKYFALL on blue ray. I also violated Dr.'s orders and got on the treadmill, but only for 30 minutes at a walking pace. Basically, its been movies and a good times on the playstation 3. I also can only eat pudding, jello, rice, milkshakes, and soup. WTF? I want a good steak or seafood!.....I am so hungry.

For some reason I have been thinking about bowling too. WTF is that about? [Image: vader_bowling.gif]

Damn, I could have made a prayer or feel sorry for me thread. hah

RE: CABIN FEVER - Maggot - 02-16-2013

I go bowling sometimes on my lunch, candlepins though.

RE: CABIN FEVER - crash - 02-17-2013

(02-16-2013, 08:14 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Brewing a beer tomorrow on tha patio.

Grain or extract?

RE: CABIN FEVER - SIXFOOTERsez - 02-17-2013

Extract with adjunct grains

RE: CABIN FEVER - crash - 02-17-2013

Take the step up to AG, you'll never look back...

RE: CABIN FEVER - Duchess - 02-17-2013

(02-16-2013, 06:13 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Start a fire in the firepit and sit outside with a glass of wine?

Roll one and smoke it?

I combined those 2 things minus the wine a few times this season as well as riding across the fields, hiking through the woods, nature photography walks plus numerous other things, today retail therapy is helping.

RE: CABIN FEVER - Maggot - 12-05-2019

Winter is early when January comes around my head may get dizzy

RE: CABIN FEVER - Clang McFly - 12-05-2019

I'm probably going to get the cabin fever. Off a week and a half starting Xmas eve.

RE: CABIN FEVER - MirahM - 12-06-2019

video games

RE: CABIN FEVER - BigMark - 12-06-2019

I see a lot of prancing in his immediate future.

RE: CABIN FEVER - Duchess - 12-06-2019

Prancing through the snow, in a one horse open sleigh, over the fields we go, laughing all the way. LaLaLaLalaLa

RE: CABIN FEVER - MirahM - 12-06-2019

I am not sure if I have cabin fever. Probably. Sometimes I just don't want to go outside and it has been gloomy outside and cold.

RE: CABIN FEVER - Rootilda - 12-06-2019

I like being inside, it's when I'm out among people that I start getting annoyed and anxious.