CABIN FEVER

I has it.

I don't want to be a raving lunatic.

Help.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
You could always do a Dorner. One shot and it's all over. Smiley_emoticons_slash

Why you have the fever?
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-16-2013, 01:08 PM)username Wrote: Why you have the fever?

The weather hasn't been conducive to doing things outside. I'm suffocating being stuck indoors.
I am dying for spring. I am already thinking about yard plans.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Go out and make a snowman?

Start a fire in the firepit and sit outside with a glass of wine?

Roll one and smoke it?
So we are potentially faceing a near frost down here this weekend. I am looking forward to making a fire in the back yard. With all the green around its hard to get into the winter state of mind, but I am working on it.
I also spent today babysitting the contractor I used to rescreen my birdcage over the pool.
Brewing a beer tomorrow on tha patio.
I might take a romp down to Haines City next week.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I hate the feeling the of wanting to do something; yet you cannot due to things beyond your control. I know the feeling all too well this weekend. I had (what was said to be minor) surgery Friday morning and the surgeron ordered no physical activity for 48-72 hours. Really? I get it, but it's very annoying. I did leave the house to get SKYFALL on blue ray. I also violated Dr.'s orders and got on the treadmill, but only for 30 minutes at a walking pace. Basically, its been movies and a good times on the playstation 3. I also can only eat pudding, jello, rice, milkshakes, and soup. WTF? I want a good steak or seafood!.....I am so hungry.

For some reason I have been thinking about bowling too. WTF is that about? [Image: vader_bowling.gif]

Damn, I could have made a prayer or feel sorry for me thread. hah
I go bowling sometimes on my lunch, candlepins though.
(02-16-2013, 08:14 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Brewing a beer tomorrow on tha patio.

Grain or extract?
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Extract with adjunct grains
Take the step up to AG, you'll never look back...
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(02-16-2013, 06:13 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Start a fire in the firepit and sit outside with a glass of wine?

Roll one and smoke it?

I combined those 2 things minus the wine a few times this season as well as riding across the fields, hiking through the woods, nature photography walks plus numerous other things, today retail therapy is helping.
Winter is early when January comes around my head may get dizzy
I'm probably going to get the cabin fever. Off a week and a half starting Xmas eve.
video games

I see a lot of prancing in his immediate future.
Prancing through the snow, in a one horse open sleigh, over the fields we go, laughing all the way. LaLaLaLalaLa
I am not sure if I have cabin fever. Probably. Sometimes I just don't want to go outside and it has been gloomy outside and cold.

I like being inside, it's when I'm out among people that I start getting annoyed and anxious.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]