Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help Sally find an avatar~~

Dick's an angry geezer all the fuckin' time...Morning, Noon & Night.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
There's a four letter word he does know how to spell.
Go figure.
I always thought eel was some good food. When cooking one they tend to saute themselves in butter on the pan, they have wonderful twitching and squirming after being dead for days nerves. But here is my vote for Sallys avatar.

Attached Files
.jpg   6a00d83451c29169e200e54f371d018834-800wi.jpg (Size: 51.4 KB / Downloads: 41)
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-19-2010, 09:27 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Dick's an angry geezer all the fuckin' time...Morning, Noon & Night.

another mistake from the all mighty admin, I'm not angry Im honest.

just because you are not prepared to deal with it ,don't blame me for your failure.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Being the resident Avatar master here. I win.

.gif   bitch-sparkling-flowers-bright.gif (Size: 43.08 KB / Downloads: 50)
(02-19-2010, 10:01 PM)D Wrote: Being the resident Avatar master here. I win.

I'll take it. Just hack into my shit and put it in for me.
(02-19-2010, 10:06 PM)sally Wrote:

Will do, just PM me your password so I can hack you Smiley_emoticons_wink
(02-19-2010, 10:14 PM)D Wrote:
(02-19-2010, 10:06 PM)sally Wrote:

Will do, just PM me your password so I can hack you Smiley_emoticons_wink

its dwezel snatch.

just fucking do it D, you know you're the best and can do shit no one else can.

Fucking MF still has his butt plug in because he thinks you might hack his asshole.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I don't know if it's from D being banned and labled a bad boy, but I'm finding that little perv irresistibly fucking sexy. Holy Moly!

::lol::
(02-19-2010, 09:46 PM)IMaDick Wrote: just because you are not prepared to deal with it ,don't blame me for your failure.

What the hell are you talking about AGAIN...Don't tell me I'm not prepared to deal with someones crappy attitude, I'm the one that's been here every day for the past year & a half, not you. I can take what anyone dishes out, not you...You have one fuckin' attitude & it's shit, all I did was comment on it...Miserable old freak...86
(02-20-2010, 06:37 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-19-2010, 09:46 PM)IMaDick Wrote: just because you are not prepared to deal with it ,don't blame me for your failure.

What the hell are you talking about AGAIN...Don't tell me I'm not prepared to deal with someones crappy attitude, I'm the one that's been here every day for the past year & a half, not you. I can take what anyone dishes out, not you...You have one fuckin' attitude & it's shit, all I did was comment on it...Miserable old freak...86

Is that why you locked me out for the night? to show me that you could deal with it?28
John Adams

If I was going to lock you out, I'd tell you...The entire site was down for under an hour...It amuses me that you think I would lock you out tho...39
(02-20-2010, 08:42 AM)Duchess Wrote:

If I was going to lock you out, I'd tell you...The entire site was down for under an hour...It amuses me that you think I would lock you out tho...39

well you know getting a "access denied user ####" screen kinda makes a person believe that they have been denied access.
John Adams

I apologize for that...It wasn't my intent to make you or anyone else here feel unwelcome...I'm learning as I go & much of it is by trial & error...Smiley_emoticons_slash
(02-19-2010, 11:06 PM)sally Wrote: I don't know if it's from D being banned and labled a bad boy, but I'm finding that little perv irresistibly fucking sexy. Holy Moly!

PM me thy address and I'll arrive within the week. Smiley_emoticons_razz

I'll show you just how much of a perv I really am.

OOPS. What am I saying... I'll be there within 3 days Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
(02-20-2010, 10:33 AM)D Wrote:
(02-19-2010, 11:06 PM)sally Wrote: I don't know if it's from D being banned and labled a bad boy, but I'm finding that little perv irresistibly fucking sexy. Holy Moly!

Better bump that to four days.
Greyhound makes 62 stops between your place and hers.
(02-20-2010, 10:33 AM)D Wrote:

I don't know what the heck was in that red wine I was drinking last night, but I don't normally find medieval role playing computer geeks to be very sexy Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
ROFL
Yet they do find wine swilling, butter popcorn gorging, PeeWee Herman loving frumpy housewives sexy.
Go figure.
(02-20-2010, 12:47 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Yet they do find wine swilling, butter popcorn gorging, PeeWee Herman loving frumpy housewives sexy.
Go figure.

Frank should be along shortly to post a laughing smiley.