Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Chelsea's Wedding~
(08-02-2010, 01:23 PM)QueenBee Wrote: Politics aside, her dad is not too bad looking..too bad she did not inherit his looks.

She DID inherit his looks. He's just an ugly woman.

Leaving for three months is like saying, "You suck in bed."
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(02-03-2011, 08:09 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(08-02-2010, 01:23 PM)QueenBee Wrote: Politics aside, her dad is not too bad looking..too bad she did not inherit his looks.

She DID inherit his looks. He's just an ugly woman.

Leaving for three months is like saying, "You suck in bed."

I have to agree with this. A wife should be her husbands slut.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

A happy man would never willingly leave his woman for three months.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-03-2011, 08:47 PM)Duchess Wrote:

A happy man would never willingly leave his woman for three months.

But a man who is being investigated by the SEC might.

Just a thought.

Nah . . . He found out that Chelsea inherited her mom's preference for tacos over Hebrew Nationals.

People should be judged on their own merits not of their relatives or whom they chose to marry. Great tabloid shit though.
(02-03-2011, 10:01 PM)Maggot Wrote: People should be judged on their own merits not of their relatives or whom they chose to marry. Great tabloid shit though.

It's a little late to develop morality. Stick with the debauchery. Or douchebaggery. Your choice.

You are right, of course. Depending on which relative of mine you choose to judge me by, I am either a drug addict or a stick-up-the-ass.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(02-03-2011, 10:27 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(02-03-2011, 10:01 PM)Maggot Wrote: People should be judged on their own merits not of their relatives or whom they chose to marry. Great tabloid shit though.

It's a little late to develop morality. Stick with the debauchery. Or douchebaggery. Your choice.

You are right, of course. Depending on which relative of mine you choose to judge me by, I am either a drug addict or a stick-up-the-ass.

Let me be the judge of that.........Does your eyelid twitch or do you walk with a limp?
I have a lazy eye when I'm tired.