Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Al Qaeda - "Bin Laden IS dead"
(05-06-2011, 02:01 PM)IMaDick Wrote: torchered people will say anything to get the torcher to stop?

hahhahhahhahhahhahhah

"Tortured"
"Torture"

And he wonders why people don't take anything he has to stay seriously?

Maybe if every post he made didn't look like it was drawn by a three year old with crayons it would help his credibility?

hahTwat
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(05-06-2011, 02:05 PM)username Wrote: What the fuck makes you think they do???? As if they wouldn't parade those around. Just shut-up, Dick. I have no patience for you today.

Pass the handbag, Duchess.

Because it makes sense for them to have them. do you think that the intelligence community wanted them guessing?

you can bet that these people have ample proof of his demise.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(05-06-2011, 02:09 PM)IMaDick Wrote: It can't be both ways missy, he either has been involved with the torture at gitmo or he used info that was gained under bush.

Why didn't Bush use the info gained under Bush?

Oh yeah, now I remember!.....

"Where is Bin Laden?, quite frankly I don't care!"

hahhahhah
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
So you think then that it's ok for obama to use torture to gather in the intel that led to bin laden and at the same time say that those in gitmo are being held in violation of there rights?

good op, you have just become a lying sack of shit with no integrity.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(05-06-2011, 02:10 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(05-06-2011, 02:01 PM)IMaDick Wrote: torchered people will say anything to get the torcher to stop?

hahhahhahhahhahhahhah

"Tortured"
"Torture"

And he wonders why people don't take anything he has to stay seriously?

Maybe if every post he made didn't look like it was drawn by a three year old with crayons it would help his credibility?

hahTwat

as long as you feel needed, Then i'm happy, you know this all goes back to whale/wail?

I hope you are all enjoying the routine.
John Adams

(05-06-2011, 02:45 PM)IMaDick Wrote: So you think then that it's ok for obama to use torture to gather in the intel that led to bin laden.

No I don't.

This is ironically because I actually have the integrity you falsely claim I lack.

In my opinion torture is NEVER justified.

How's that for integrity dipshit?
(05-06-2011, 02:45 PM)IMaDick Wrote: So you think then that it's ok for obama to use torture to gather in the intel that led to bin laden and at the same time say that those in gitmo are being held in violation of there rights?

Dick, I'm as Republican as they come, and, in this instance, I think you're wrong in not giving Obama credit for having the balls to order the hit on Bin Laden. Sure, the torture at Gitmo, which I have wholeheartedly supported in this forum, led to crucial information being gathered. That policy was definitely initiated by G.W.

In my opinion, liberal presidents have been 'slayed' for being too soft, etc. I think it's great that he had the courage to order our guys into a foreign country and kill a known terrorist. Bravo. Quit your whining about this particular event and give him some props!
(05-06-2011, 02:48 PM)IMaDick Wrote: you know this all goes back to whale/wail?

Hahahahaha!

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Well . . . according to a Scottsdale "Hot Spot" nightclub, Bin Laden is dead.

A Bin Laden drink special is being offered during happy hour, today.

"Two shots and a splash of water."

Fair warning: Scottsdale happy hour prices ARE murder on the pocketbook.
(05-06-2011, 02:58 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(05-06-2011, 02:45 PM)IMaDick Wrote: So you think then that it's ok for obama to use torture to gather in the intel that led to bin laden and at the same time say that those in gitmo are being held in violation of there rights?

Dick, I'm as Republican as they come, and, in this instance, I think you're wrong in not giving Obama credit for having the balls to order the hit on Bin Laden. Sure, the torture at Gitmo, which I have wholeheartedly supported in this forum, led to crucial information being gathered. That policy was definitely initiated by G.W.

In my opinion, liberal presidents have been 'slayed' for being too soft, etc. I think it's great that he had the courage to order our guys into a foreign country and kill a known terrorist. Bravo. Quit your whining about this particular event and give him some props!

if he wan't against it before he was for it, I might be able to agree with you, I don't know how anyone can seriously give obama credit for using what he ran as president in opposition to?

close gitmo, end the war in iraq, stop the torture, cut taxes,decrease unemployment, decrease the national debt,the most open and transparent government that has ever been.

seriously people, he had nothing of his own policy in this, he rode bushes shirt tail, he used bushes infrastructure, he used the intelligence community that was already in place, and he put out an assassination order.

now to the top story.

was a woman killed?
did bin laden have a weapon?
was there a fire fight?

just answer the fuooocking questions.

John Adams

was a woman killed?
was there a fire fight?

.............................................................................................

Who gives a damn? He was assassinated. The woman was shot in the
leg when she went screaming like a banshee at the SEAL.
(05-06-2011, 03:22 PM)WolfHouse Wrote: was a woman killed?
was there a fire fight?

.............................................................................................

Who gives a damn? He was assassinated. The woman was shot in the
leg when she went screaming like a banshee at the SEAL.

Right, anything is better than nothing, integrity and truth be damned.

you win the monkey ass award for the day.

[attachment=10032]

John Adams

(05-06-2011, 03:09 PM)IMaDick Wrote: if he wan't against it before he was for it, I might be able to agree with you, I don't know how anyone can seriously give obama credit for using what he ran as president in opposition to?

He would have been a dumb-ass if he hadn't used all information available to him regardless of how it was obtained.

But more on the subject from the NY Times:

But a closer look at prisoner interrogations suggests that the harsh techniques played a small role at most in identifying Bin Laden’s trusted courier and exposing his hide-out. One detainee who apparently was subjected to some tough treatment provided a crucial description of the courier, according to current and former officials briefed on the interrogations. But two prisoners who underwent some of the harshest treatment — including Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, who was waterboarded 183 times — repeatedly misled their interrogators about the courier’s identity.

Full story:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/04/us/pol...rture.html

I actually agree with Tiki that this whole Obama/Bush discussion is ridiculous AND I agree with M.S. Just shut your pie-hole and let Obama take what credit is his due. Asshole.
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-06-2011, 02:48 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I hope you are all enjoying the routine.

Like needles in my eyeballs.

Maybe for your next routine you could douse yourself with gasoline, light a match and turn yourself in to a human...torch! Think about it. You'd be a shoe in for the next Jackass movie.
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-06-2011, 04:34 PM)username Wrote: Maybe for your next routine you could douse yourself with gasoline, light a match and turn yourself in to a human...torch!

Smiley_emoticons_fies

http://mockforums.net/thread-5585.html

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-06-2011, 04:38 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-06-2011, 04:34 PM)username Wrote: Maybe for your next routine you could douse yourself with gasoline, light a match and turn yourself in to a human...torch!

Smiley_emoticons_fies

http://mockforums.net/thread-5585.html

It's all coming together.

Commando Cunt Queen
entire story and more photos at link.

Daily Mail
Violent clashes broke out around the world today as thousands of supporters of Osama bin Laden took to the streets to protest at the Al-Qaeda leader's death.

While many protests took place across the Muslim world, the most extraordinary took place in London, where hundreds of supporters gathered at the U.S. embassy to stage a mock 'funeral service' for the slain terror leader.

The violence erupted just days after the city - often dubbed London-istan because of its reputation for Islamic extremism - was branded a major recruiting ground for Al Qaeda.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z1LbqDpOm9

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

No wonder there weren't celebrations in the streets of London at the news of his death. Fuck that "stiff upper lip" business--limey bastards are on Osama's side.

Smiley_emoticons_razz
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-06-2011, 05:07 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Violent clashes broke out around the world today as thousands of supporters of Osama bin Laden took to the streets to protest at the Al-Qaeda leader's death.

Could be worse.

There could have been daily celebrations of his life during the past ten years.

(05-06-2011, 04:34 PM)username Wrote: Like needles in my eyeballs.

Maybe for your next routine you could douse yourself with gasoline, light a match and turn yourself in to a human...torch! Think about it. You'd be a shoe in for the next Jackass movie.

Given the level and depth of your arguments in favor of obama, this is exactly what I expected to find as a final response.

It's always like this when truth meets fantasy in reality.

You have not been able to justify one of your assertions when faced with the immense number and broad scope of the contradictions by the string master ,it must be completely overwhelming .

John Adams