Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Al Qaeda - "Bin Laden IS dead"
(05-07-2011, 12:39 PM)thekid65 Wrote: LMFAO...Ventura...a pro wrestler..based on acting and entertainment. Nuff said.

LMFAO....Dennis Miller....a comedian....based on acting and entertainment.....with no military experience whatsoever!

Nuff said.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(05-07-2011, 12:55 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Gee OP, I don't know how anyone could ever have a different opinion than yours, this world would be a much better place if everyone thought like you.

You're the greatest, your life expericance exceeds everyone elses, your insight into world events is so keen and clear, your solutions to the plague of terrorism and finding info to stop them is much better than anything anyone else has ever come up with.

Duchess you can now close the forum now, it's purpose has been fulfilled and OP has reached the end of the internet, solved all of the problems in the world, has tamed the terrorists, and seduced username.

there is nothing left to do.

Saying waterboarding is torture is fact not opinion dick.

Like the fact a gun is a weapon not a tool.

The facts speak for themselves I just turn the volume up so the deaf retards like you and kid can hear them clearly.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/waterboarding

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Freedom, liberty and torture.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-07-2011, 12:55 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Gee OP, I don't know how anyone could ever have a different opinion than yours, this world would be a much better place if everyone thought like you.

You're the greatest, your life expericance exceeds everyone elses, your insight into world events is so keen and clear, your solutions to the plague of terrorism and finding info to stop them is much better than anything anyone else has ever come up with.

Duchess you can close the forum now, it's purpose has been fulfilled and OP has reached the end of the internet, solved all of the problems in the world, has tamed the terrorists, and seduced username.

there is nothing left to do.

hah

King of the World!

[Image: work.3005694.2.flat,550x550,075,f.im-the...-world.jpg]

Too bad it's such a small world. 54
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Hmmmmm.....this threads gone eerily quiet all of a sudden!

I think dick and kid are like the guy on the far right hand side in the Jesse Ventura clip I posted, when he realises he can't argue with Ventura about waterboarding being torture he storms off the set live on air in the huff!

Check it out, it will make you lol.
(05-07-2011, 02:13 PM)Cracker Wrote: hah

King of the World!

[Image: work.3005694.2.flat,550x550,075,f.im-the...-world.jpg]

Too bad it's such a small world. 54

She can't even ignore me when she has me on ignore!

hahTwat
Jesse Ventura - "You Give me a waterboard, Dick Cheney and one hour and I'll have him confessing to the Sharon Tate murders".

"I was waterboarded and it is torture".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoqmH49VBC0
water boarding a stone age torture for stone age people.

don't forget these are the people who broke both ankles of a female prisoner of war in iraq so she wouldn't try to run off.

perhaps you remember her rescue from the hospital in Iraq OP? do you think they gave her a bible to read, let her go to church on sunday, made sure that she had approriate meals for her faith?

trust me OP, there are much more modern methods of torture available, most of which are far less humane, and far more effective.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(05-07-2011, 03:00 PM)IMaDick Wrote: perhaps you remember her rescue from the hospital in Iraq OP? do you think they gave her a bible to read, let her go to church on sunday, made sure that she had approriate meals for her faith?

No because they are the bad guys.

The west should act like the good guys and the good guys don't torture people, even the very worst of the bad guys.

Start to blur the line between good and bad by using torture you could find yourself on a very slippery slope.
(05-07-2011, 03:00 PM)IMaDick Wrote: trust me OP, there are much more modern methods of torture available, most of which are far less humane, and far more effective.

There is nothing humane in repeatedly taking someone to the brink of drowning over and over again while restrained.
(05-07-2011, 03:11 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: There is nothing humane in repeatedly taking someone to the brink of drowning over and over again while restrained.

It is humane compared to electrocution, or dismemberment.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(05-07-2011, 03:00 PM)IMaDick Wrote: don't forget these are the people who broke both ankles of a female prisoner of war in iraq so she wouldn't try to run off.

Are you talking about Shoshana Johnson?

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-07-2011, 03:21 PM)IMaDick Wrote: It is humane compared to dismemberment.

Thats like saying a kick in the balls is humane compared to being shot in the face with a shotgun.

Insane

(05-07-2011, 12:57 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(05-07-2011, 12:39 PM)thekid65 Wrote: LMFAO...Ventura...a pro wrestler..based on acting and entertainment. Nuff said.

LMFAO....Dennis Miller....a comedian....based on acting and entertainment.....with no military experience whatsoever!

Nuff said.

I'd put Millers intelligence on current events, sarcasm, and wit up against Ventura's any day of the week.

Ventura was a candidate who happened to get elected Governor based on America's obsession with celebrities. And much like Schwarzenegger, failed in leading his state. We're talking about a conspiracy nut/theorist who thinks 9-11 was an inside job....and you choose to accept his other opinions?

Anf L-fucking O-L at Ventura being a "Seal"...he was part of an underwater demolition team. No way in hell would he be classified as a Seal by todays, or even the past standards. Get your fucking facts right.

I can't help but wonder, OP...if some asshat was holding hostage a loved one of yours, and you knew that waterboarding an acquaintance of the asshat would lead to your loved one being set free...I'm betting you'd be holding the fucking bucket.

Or perhaps maybe you'd just prefer to ask him nicely, eh?

Nuff said.

Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(05-07-2011, 04:50 PM)thekid65 Wrote: I'd put Millers intelligence on current events, sarcasm, and wit up against Ventura's any day of the week.

Ventura was a candidate who happened to get elected Governor based on America's obsession with celebrities. And much like Schwarzenegger, failed in leading his state. We're talking about a conspiracy nut/theorist who thinks 9-11 was an inside job....and you choose to accept his other opinions?

Anf L-fucking O-L at Ventura being a "Seal"...he was part of an underwater demolition team. No way in hell would he be classified as a Seal by todays, or even the past standards. Get your fucking facts right.

I can't help but wonder, OP...if some asshat was holding hostage a loved one of yours, and you knew that waterboarding an acquaintance of the asshat would lead to your loved one being set free...I'm betting you'd be holding the fucking bucket.

Or perhaps maybe you'd just prefer to ask him nicely, eh?

Nuff said.

You're talking shit again my "uneducated" little parental reject.

Ventura WAS a member of Underwater demolition team 12 (UDT), the UDT's were merged with the US Navy Seals in 1983. The UDT became part of the Seals, all you dealing in is semantics. By any modern definition he was a Navy Seal.

He WAS waterboarded so he is clearly in a far better position than a fucking stand up comedian with no military experience whatsoever to comment on whether it was torture or not you dribbling little mong.

As for your other facile comments I don't wank myself to sleep fantasising I am Jack Bauer from 24 like you obviously do.

Anyway I thought you had me on ignore because of this asshat?

I'm being waterboarded almost every weekend. I don't mind at all.

Even so last weeks Gordon's Gin almost burned off my nostrils, but like an old saying goes, "What doesn't kill us makes us so much stronger next morning." Who came up with that shit anyway?!
(05-07-2011, 05:55 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Anyway I thought you had me on ignore because of this asshat?

Next time I'll use [sarc] tags for the slow witted.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

(05-08-2011, 07:55 AM)thekid65 Wrote: [quote='Ordinary Peephole' pid='164610' dateline='1304805301']

You DID have me on ignore fucknugget, jingoistic retards like you are always outraged to see your precious flag being burned.

Quote:As for your other facile comments I don't wank myself to sleep fantasising I am Jack Bauer from 24 like you obviously do.

One thing I've noticed about you liberal Euros is that you dance around questions that go against your personal beliefs. Take the death penalty for example..I'd wager you're against it (although I could be wrong) like most other Euros. You all think of it as "nothing but revenge". I've had these type of discussions with a lot of Brits/Euros on other boards, and when I make it more personal like "Suppose you walked into your tiny little shithole/flat that you refer to as home, and caught some bloke raping your wife, or daughter...would you not make sure that motherfucker ever saw the light of day again, and mete out your own form of death penalty?

All of them say yes. So I ask, well then, what's the difference between that, and the state/government doing it? And of course, just like the way you "answered", the backstroking begins saying it's a hypothetical situation.

So, I'll give you one more chance fucknugget...Assuming you have loved ones, and they were in emanate danger, would you not agree to waterboarding..or hell..even physical torture being applied to a person that had information that would save their lives?

I'll patiently await your response

[Image: drum.gif]

(05-08-2011, 08:03 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(05-08-2011, 07:55 AM)thekid65 Wrote: [quote='Ordinary Peephole' pid='164610' dateline='1304805301']

You DID have me on ignore fucknugget, jingoistic retards like you are always outraged to see your precious flag being burned.

Believe what you may, if it serves your delusions of grandeur, but I'm telling you the truth when I say I didnt. Shit, I've never put anyone on ignore on any message board I've participated on.

You honestly think a gif of the American flag burning really bothers me? You'll have to try a lot harder than that..and then, you will still fail.