Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
YOU'RE FIRED!
(07-01-2011, 06:38 PM)IMaDick Wrote: But you managed to speculate and come up with several that can be left behind and do pose a health risk to other employee's, you see you're not as dumb as you have been sounding lately.

Like I told you, debates/conversations evolve.

Dick, do you ever visit restaurants and use the bathroom? Ever had to go when you were at a store? Gas station?

Maybe we should have separate bathrooms everywhere. Diseased and Not Diseased.

Or maybe we need to break it down by disease so the diseased don't contract further diseases.
Commando Cunt Queen
(07-01-2011, 10:15 AM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(07-01-2011, 03:37 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I won't hang out with someone with hepatitis and I won't hang with anyone who is at a high risk for HIV.

How would you know if they had Hep A, B or C?

Since you mentioned risk . . .

High risk for HIV? Are you talking about needle sharing and bareback ass fucking or other activities and conditions?
you know you can't discriminate against gays because of those diseases. I think in a workplace environment you cannot catch aids from someone giving you a dirty look. This is what dick is concerned about because people sneer at him all the time.
You are wanting to argue potentials/what if's/ and therefores.

The simple fact is that no matter what anyone would like to see in the work place as far as emplyer responsibilities or the lack thereof, we have system that are in place through no fault of our own, or even by our vote, those systems provide for a safe work place and they cover all sorts of biological as well as physical aspects of work place health and safety.

To my knowledge the courts have never heard a case on communicable dieaseses in the work place, but with the type of restrictions that they are placing on emploers and other employee's concerning gays in the work place, whereby a person is not allowed to be blunt,honest and straight forward with his disapproval of working with a high risk group of people I can see it coming in the near future.

Since I have been an employer and have done the hiring at other jobs, I like it just like it is, there are no restrictions for hiring, the employer can choose not to hire with no explaination.

The employer should be able to self imposed limitations, I know that racism will not fly on the reservation where I'm employed and that means either way, from me to the native or from the native to me.

OSHA will not venture onto the res, we self dicipline for safety, and someone gets called a faggot everyday, whether they are one or not.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(07-01-2011, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: you know you can't discriminate against gays because of those diseases. I think in a workplace environment you cannot catch aids from someone giving you a dirty look. This is what dick is concerned about because people sneer at him all the time.

Do you feel better now? the simple fact is that no one would sneer at me, and your balls aren't big enough yet to be in this conversation.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(07-01-2011, 07:09 PM)username Wrote:
(07-01-2011, 06:38 PM)IMaDick Wrote: But you managed to speculate and come up with several that can be left behind and do pose a health risk to other employee's, you see you're not as dumb as you have been sounding lately.

Like I told you, debates/conversations evolve.

Dick, do you ever visit restaurants and use the bathroom? Ever had to go when you were at a store? Gas station?

Maybe we should have separate bathrooms everywhere. Diseased and Not Diseased.

Or maybe we need to break it down by disease so the diseased don't contract further diseases.

I haven't crapped in a public restroom in more than 25 years.

John Adams

(07-01-2011, 07:17 PM)IMaDick Wrote: You are wanting to argue potentials/what if's/ and therefores.

Yeah.

Like maybe coming into contact with blood in a bathroom is arguing a specific. hah

I would NEVER poop in a public restroom. OMG! I've peed in bushes before in order to not have to use a crappy public restroom. Ugh! *shudders*
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

hah TMI, huh.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-01-2011, 07:27 PM)Duchess Wrote:

hah TMI, huh.

Depends . . .
(07-01-2011, 07:19 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(07-01-2011, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: you know you can't discriminate against gays because of those diseases. I think in a workplace environment you cannot catch aids from someone giving you a dirty look. This is what dick is concerned about because people sneer at him all the time.

your balls aren't big enough yet to be in this conversation.

Aussie be careful, Banana Banger Dick has the BIG Balls Here Smiley_emoticons_shocked

[attachment=12079]

Insane

I peed in the bushes at the springs once to avoid having to use the porta potty. I probally would have been better off with the porta potty since I found about 30 ticks on me later on.
(07-01-2011, 07:20 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I haven't crapped in a public restroom in more than 25 years.

God damn, you must be constipated. I don't know how men plan these things. Granted, I avoid it whenever possible but some times ya' just gotta go.

Commando Cunt Queen
(07-01-2011, 06:38 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Like I told you, debates/conversations evolve.

Hey Dick....around you it's more like devolve.

deĀ·volve
2. To degenerate or deteriorate gradually: After several hours the discussion had devolved into a shouting match
(07-01-2011, 07:19 PM)IMaDick Wrote: your balls aren't big enough yet to be in this conversation.

your statement indicates a deficit in education in this area, and I have to say it comes accross as somewhat embarrassing.

Zero - that's not balls dick has it's a fungal growth infection. Steer clear its contagious.
(07-01-2011, 07:26 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(07-01-2011, 07:17 PM)IMaDick Wrote: You are wanting to argue potentials/what if's/ and therefores.

Yeah.

Like maybe coming into contact with blood in a bathroom is arguing a specific. hah

It's not a maybe in my work environment its a when everything there is designed to cut you or rip a body part off one second you have 2 arms a second later you're missing a head..

You continue to speculate and salivate at the thought of getting a gotcha on me, when i reality your position in the debate is indefensible based on the reality of the health risk posed by high risk people.

John Adams

I know balls when I see them, and I know big mature balls when I see them, and I know immature and beginner balls when I see them, you definitely have beginner balls aussie.
John Adams

(07-01-2011, 07:48 PM)IMaDick Wrote: when i reality your position in the debate is indefensible based on the reality of the health risk posed by high risk people.

Dick, If stupidity were contagious you would be in permanent
Quarantine
(07-01-2011, 07:51 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I know balls when I see them, and I know big mature balls when I see them, and I know immature and beginner balls when I see them, you definitely have beginner balls aussie.

Listen to Dick, he is an expert on male genitalia,
no doubt from
personal
HANDS ON
experience

[attachment=12080]

(07-01-2011, 07:48 PM)IMaDick Wrote: . . . a second later you're missing a head..

You continue to speculate and salivate at the thought of getting a gotcha on me, when i reality your position in the debate is indefensible based on the reality of the health risk posed by high risk people.

You delusional dipshit. I'm not trying to get a "gotcha". I've simply asked questions and you've avoided them for whatever reason or excuse you can muster.

And if you or one of your co-workers is missing a head, I guess you won't be using the fucking bathroom anymore. Bathroom problem solved.

Besides . . . if I were you, I'd be more concerned about my testicles hitting the toilet water before my ass hit the seat.

Gravity . . . it ain't only for us gals.
(07-01-2011, 07:48 PM)IMaDick Wrote: It's not a maybe in my work environment its a when everything there is designed to cut you or rip a body part off one second you have 2 arms a second later you're missing a head..

Jeez Louise, I didn't know the bathroom at the Macaroni grill was such a dangerous place.