Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Marines taking a leak...
on dead members of the Taliban. Unless you're living under a rock, you've probably heard about this video today.

I was watching CNN and while many people are expressing horror, some are writing and saying things like "we send young people in to these battles...what do we expect, decorum"?

Your thoughts?
Commando Cunt Queen

Not surprised & I think there is probably a shit ton of similar images "out there", some will find their way into the media and a host of others won't.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
yes, i've read about all the fake horror and politically correct condemnation. [Image: attachment.php?aid=6333]
i do think they should piss on live taliban however.

but frankly, they could take a crap on the taliban as far as i'm concerned. i only hope it doesn't give an excuse for some damn kidnapping and beheading. not that they need an excuse for barbarism.

Washington (CNN) -- Officials in the United States and Afghanistan expressed shock and outrage Thursday regarding a video showing a U.S. Marine sniper team urinating on dead bodies, possibly in Afghanistan.

"I have seen the footage, and I find the behavior depicted in it utterly deplorable," U.S. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta said in a statement. "I condemn it in the strongest possible terms."

Panetta said he has ordered the Marine Corps and International Security Assistance Force Commander Gen. John Allen "to immediately and fully investigate the incident."

"This conduct is entirely inappropriate for members of the United States military and does not reflect the standards of values our armed forces are sworn to uphold," Panetta's statement said. "Those found to have engaged in such conduct will be held accountable to the fullest extent."

Blah-blah-0006Blah-blah-0006Blah-blah-0006

Another waste of government money - investigating. It's stupid. They blew up the WTC so we peed on their dead bodies. I think we should have done worse.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
These shitbird marines need to learn when to turn off the camera.

That is the only issue I can see in this.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

"This conduct is entirely inappropriate for members of the United States military" if caught on film. When are these knuckleheads going to figure that out?
(01-12-2012, 03:44 PM)IMaDick Wrote: These shitbird marines need to learn when to turn off the camera.

That is the only issue I can see in this.

I hate to admit it but I agree with Dick on this.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Yeah, my first reaction was HOW STUPID! Why do people allow themselves to get filmed doing something that very well may come back and bite them on the ass? It's like letting someone film you stealing the office copy paper. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Commando Cunt Queen
I honestly don't have a huge problem with it.

The Politically Correct Fuckers in this country will have a field day on how are young men are conducting themselves, and how we're insulting the Islamic World, blah, blah, blah.

Fuck it. It's war, and it's been going on since the beginning of time.

I believe the Taliban fights cowardly. I mean that can't just confront us and attack straight up. It's always an ambush of some sort, so there's probably a lot of pent up anger from our Marines and Soldiers towards these bastards.
They're obligated to announce how disgusted and disappointed they are so the rest of the world doesn't think we're any more of a country of assholes than they already do. Kind of like if your kid does something rude that you think is funny but you still apologize.
I guess what bothers me about it is that the behavior was not only stupid (filming it) but also somewhat juvenile (for lack of a better term). It doesn't show our marines at their finest.

My point being, I think it's a shame to the extent that the actions of a few idiots tarnishes (even slightly) the image of our service people as a whole.

Hey, where'd Mock's resident hottie marine go (Mikey)? I wonder what he thinks about this.
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-12-2012, 04:16 PM)username Wrote: I guess what bothers me about it is that the behavior was not only stupid (filming it) but also somewhat juvenile (for lack of a better term). It doesn't show our marines at their finest.

My point being, I think it's a shame to the extent that the actions of a few idiots tarnishes (even slightly) the image of our service people as a whole.

Hey, where'd Mock's resident hottie marine go (Mikey)? I wonder what he thinks about this.

Are you fucking kidding me? many of our military personal aren't even old enough to go in the bars when they get home from being shot at, and you think they are juvenile?

They are fucking kids at heart and warriors because we need them.

get a clue nancy jr.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-12-2012, 04:19 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Are you fucking kidding me? many of our military personal aren't even old enough to go in the bars when they get home from being shot at, and you think they are juvenile?

They are fucking kids at heart and warriors because we need them.

get a clue nancy jr.

Do you know the ages of the marines in that video? Unless you do, you're talking out of your ass as usual.

Besides Mr. Personal Responsibility, since when is youth (alone) an excuse for stupid behavior? I said "juvenile" but another way to put it might be unprofessional.

Just fuck off.
Commando Cunt Queen
Fuck,we used to piss on each other as a joke.How many of you guys did the same shit? I cant believe it is getting such goddamn press time.If we were cutting out their fucking hearts and putting it on a stick,yeah..but,... shit pissing on 'em?.
I would have to say it was simply an action to show disrespect to a fallen enemy who would have done so much worse to them had they been captured or killed..
It is quite apparent how easily it seems to have been forgotten about Danial Pearl or the Soldiers who have been gutted and dragged thru the streets in front of all the cheering crowds,just as a few.
I'm not really going to express a lot about this stupid shit other than the fact that this probly was nothing as the extreme intent these ignorant politicians and the dipshit that let this leak,...want to try to make it out to be.
They killed some fuckers that were trying to kill them and pissed on them as a way to say "Fuck You"!
(01-12-2012, 04:33 PM)Misguided Wrote: Fuck,we used to piss on each other as a joke.How many of you guys did the same shit?

Say what?

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

Do guys piss on each other for shits and giggles?
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-12-2012, 04:36 PM)username Wrote:
(01-12-2012, 04:33 PM)Misguided Wrote: Fuck,we used to piss on each other as a joke.How many of you guys did the same shit?

Say what?

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

Do guys piss on each other for shits and giggles?

Yes, it's happened IRL.
(01-12-2012, 04:33 PM)Misguided Wrote: we used to piss on each other as a joke.

Freak

(01-12-2012, 04:38 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Yes, it's happened IRL.

Freak II

So Misguided is a guy then?