Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily greeting
(01-19-2012, 11:57 AM)thekid65 Wrote: Nice choice, they make a good brew. Closest I can come at the moment is a Fat Tire though. I might have a stray bottle of Alaskan Amber if I look hard enough out in the garage...

I've never tried either of those beers before ...
86 112
(01-19-2012, 12:27 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(01-19-2012, 11:37 AM)thekid65 Wrote: Lemmee tellya Ramsey, I'm not..and I truly wish things would have worked out. I dont like to fail, and I have, after 8 years. I've got a pretty large, and now relatively empty house. The holidays completely sucked donkey balls. I cannot recall ever waking up alone on Christmas morning.

With that being said, it was getting to a point to where I did not want to come home after work....it was getting to a point to where I was uncomfortable in my own home...it was getting to a point to where I couldnt say the simplest of things, w/o fear of it leading to an argument.

I could go on and on, and on.

In the long run, I know it's the best thing...but that doesnt change the fact that it still sucks, and I wish it wasnt so. I wouldnt classify my feelings as happy by any stretch. Relieved? Perhaps...like I said in another post, it's a mixed bag.

It does suck Kid. Even though we know we are doing the right thing, it's still hard. But it gets better! Enjoy the quiet. And always remember you love your kid/s more than you dislike your ex. That is a lesson my ex has never quite gotten.

Stay away from Kid with your drama sponge, Fake-O-Flake.
86 112
Fuck off Mutha Fucka.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I think it is sad. Sorry, Kid.

I don't think I'll ever marry again. There are entire days I don't feel like talking to anybody when the little one isn't here. If I had someone following me around saying, "What's wrong? Are you mad at me? Did I do something wrong? Did I say something?" I don't think I could be nice about it.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(01-19-2012, 01:09 PM)IMaDick Wrote: or maybe it's the 16 "I's" in the first post and the similar attitude which is in the second.

Two people living as "I's" don't stand a chance. a relationship is "we" or "you". Not Me an I.

I went through a similar deal many years ago, it taught me how to be successful in a relationship, and what it takes to build a successful relationship.

It's all about the direction of thought it always has to be outward, when it turns inward and the thought process is all about "I" then failure is just a matter of time. two people living in the "I" world will never make it.

If only someone would have given you this advice six marriages ago.

If anyone gets touchy feely I'm chopping off arms.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(01-19-2012, 07:56 PM)sally Wrote:
(01-19-2012, 01:09 PM)IMaDick Wrote: or maybe it's the 16 "I's" in the first post and the similar attitude which is in the second.

Two people living as "I's" don't stand a chance. a relationship is "we" or "you". Not Me an I.

I went through a similar deal many years ago, it taught me how to be successful in a relationship, and what it takes to build a successful relationship.

It's all about the direction of thought it always has to be outward, when it turns inward and the thought process is all about "I" then failure is just a matter of time. two people living in the "I" world will never make it.

If only someone would have given you this advice six marriages ago.

hah What a twat, 3 marriages, the first ended in divorce and I learned a few things from it, the second ended with the death of my wife and I'm still in the 3rd 15 years and counting.

You silly twat you! hah
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-19-2012, 06:11 PM)Cracker Wrote: I think it is sad. Sorry, Kid.

I don't think I'll ever marry again. There are entire days I don't feel like talking to anybody when the little one isn't here. If I had someone following me around saying, "What's wrong? Are you mad at me? Did I do something wrong? Did I say something?" I don't think I could be nice about it.

Were you married to a woman? I don't think I have ever come across a man that talked like that.
(01-20-2012, 08:51 AM)ramseycat Wrote:
(01-19-2012, 06:11 PM)Cracker Wrote: I think it is sad. Sorry, Kid.

Were you married to a woman? I don't think I have ever come across a man that talked like that.

It might be because you've never really had or talked with a real man to begin with.
86 112
Seriously MF? You have to be gay. No real man follows his wife around asking her if she is mad at him. Those are the statements from an insecure woman. Statements you will never hear out of my mouth because if I have to ask a man if he is mad at me, he probably is and I already know why. I either don't care or I have already apologized if I fucked up.

Let's ask some real men here if they EVER talk like that? Kid? MagoTT? Hell, I will even throw Dick in there since he seems to be a manly man even if he is kind of an asshole.
I'd have to somewhat agree with Ramsey on this. I've never had to ask, or felt the need to ask if a wench IF she's mad at me..but I've certainly had to ask "WTF did I do?"
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

I usually just go fishing, fish never talk back or give me any slack. When I come back everything is OK. Its like magic.
If your ole-lady is pissed at you, and you tell her that you're going fishing....and when you come back "everything is OK"...then I wanna meet this incredible/understanding gal....and I'll warn you..I'm going to try and steal her!
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

Ole Lady, wench, bitch everything but a woman.

No wonder you got kicked to the curb.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I bet kids feet stink. Piss on them dogs in the shower kid the world will become your oyster.

MF, Dick, and Maggot all wrapped up in one as a youngster

(01-20-2012, 11:28 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Seriously MF? You have to be gay. No real man follows his wife around asking her if she is mad at him. Those are the statements from an insecure woman. Statements you will never hear out of my mouth because if I have to ask a man if he is mad at me, he probably is and I already know why. I either don't care or I have already apologized if I fucked up.

Let's ask some real men here if they EVER talk like that? Kid? MagoTT? Hell, I will even throw Dick in there since he seems to be a manly man even if he is kind of an asshole.

My Husband asks me if I'm mad at him all the time. That's the first thing he asks when I come home and the kitchen is a big mess. You can say that he's not a real man, but he actually works and supports his family unlike your husband.

I would never call my ex a real man so you are correct Sally.

Your husband is probably afraid of you so that is why he asks if you are mad at him.
(01-20-2012, 12:52 PM)sally Wrote: My Husband asks me if I'm mad at him all the time. That's the first thing he asks when I come home and the kitchen is a big mess. You can say that he's not a real man, but he actually works and supports his family unlike your husband.

Because he cares what you think. If you are married to a tard, you never ask them anything because you know you will get a stupid fucking answer and you really don't give a shit anyway.

I think the homely people would be bummed out if they ever figured out men treat pretty people better.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(01-20-2012, 11:28 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Seriously MF? You have to be gay. No real man follows his wife around asking her if she is mad at him. Those are the statements from an insecure woman. Statements you will never hear out of my mouth because if I have to ask a man if he is mad at me, he probably is and I already know why. I either don't care or I have already apologized if I fucked up.

Wow, another lame-ass drama drip on demand. All I said was that you've never really had or talked with a real man to begin with. That was my only point. I couldn't give a shit about any of that other bullshit.
86 112