Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
This thread is dedicated to ...
(02-01-2012, 01:43 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Small Penis Syndrome is a very condition and one that clearly applies to you. I get you now. No need to explain a thing. I get it.

No wonder you come in here and need women to back you up. Wifey a bit cranky with you?

Still talking about my penis. Wow, how bored are you? hah
86 112
(02-01-2012, 01:48 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Not only does MF have a small member, he is short. And don't forget the hair plugs. And to think I used to think he was a hot Italian NY'er. Boy was I wrong.

Oh, here comes the Brothy Backup. You are wrong about bigger things than just me, toots. We've talked about this. You need to get out of the judgment business. That is why your next man really does need to be through a dating service or something.
86 112
(02-01-2012, 01:52 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(02-01-2012, 01:36 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: I'm sure all the women around here see Italian guys that way, genius.

Hairy, sweaty, spousal abusing cowards?

Now you're describing blokes who have kids out of wedlock and don't marry the mother they kept living with.
86 112
(02-01-2012, 02:47 PM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(02-01-2012, 01:52 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(02-01-2012, 01:36 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: I'm sure all the women around here see Italian guys that way, genius.

Hairy, sweaty, spousal abusing cowards?

Now you're describing blokes who have kids out of wedlock and don't marry the mother they kept living with.

The fucking paper work is a bitch to get married when the groom is locked up in a mental institution.

Not to mention the fact that his marriage was more than likely a gawddamn fabrication from the pits of insanity.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(02-01-2012, 02:47 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: kids out of wedlock.

Welcome to mocks other one note piano.

BONG!
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(02-01-2012, 02:58 PM)IMaDick Wrote: mental institution. insanity.

MF and dick = bum chums in mock mediocrity.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I think MF is a better Mocker than most because he isn't ugly about it and he doesn't invent things to mock. He uses what you all willingly offer.

Some of you have to pretend the rest of us are as pathetic as you are to make your point. I hate to tell you, but some of us have great lives. We are successful and happy. We have lovely homes and families. We have nice friends and take lovely vacations our parents didn't have to supply.

Keep up with your fantasy-land mocks if you must. I have to tell you, though, the secure and satisfied people just smile about it. Not because it is funny, but because we can see your angst and failings in your posts.

I can't imagine being grown and having a shit life. I almost feel sorry for you. Almost. Your life is your fault. I personally wouldn't allow myself to live that way.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(02-01-2012, 08:45 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Don't sweat it Aussie. This is Mock. People are supposed to bust on your for whatever you post here. You can't take any of this seriously. Really. This isn't like a regular forum where people are nice and you might form a friendship. I am not saying that I don't like people here or can't enjoy a regular conversation with some of them. But the Cracker comments and the MF comments - meh, you gotta just ignore it. I pretty much think that Cracker is a bitch IRL and not well liked. But MF seems to be a pretty normal guy - married, kids, a dog. Yes, he his an ass here but that is what this place is for. Don't take it seriously. You seem like a nice lady. Maybe Mock isn't the place for you. Or maybe you should just ignore the people that bother you and just stay in the threads that interest you. The only other option is that you are going to have to get your BITCH on and give these people an ass kicken. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Ya know, I have never once read a post about any activities you do with friends. You don't have any. Never once have you posted about friends. It is always your family or fucked up kids or people at work. Never once about real friends, just online forum drama friends. That is weird as fuck.

You can pretend everybody shuns me like they shun you, but it just isn't true. If you really think about it, you will see that truth. I'm not under-educated or dysfunctional or odd-looking. I am funny and intelligent and interesting. Do you honestly think I hang around the mall with a low-scoring gaggle of pimply teen-aged boys like you do? Your life must be a never ending nightmare. I'm so glad I'm not you.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(02-01-2012, 06:44 PM)Cracker Wrote: I think MF is a better Mocker than most because he isn't ugly about it and he doesn't invent things to mock. He uses what you all willingly offer.

Some of you have to pretend the rest of us are as pathetic as you are to make your point. I hate to tell you, but some of us have great lives. We are successful and happy. We have lovely homes and families. We have nice friends and take lovely vacations our parents didn't have to supply.

Keep up with your fantasy-land mocks if you must. I have to tell you, though, the secure and satisfied people just smile about it. Not because it is funny, but because we can see your angst and failings in your posts.

I can't imagine being grown and having a shit life. I almost feel sorry for you. Almost. Your life is your fault. I personally wouldn't allow myself to live that way.

Can we get a benediction now?
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-01-2012, 06:44 PM)Cracker Wrote: I think MF is a better Mocker than most because he isn't ugly about it and he doesn't invent things to mock. He uses what you all willingly offer.

Mock to me is a bit of fun nothing more.

Its an internet forum that has become a personal blog for you, I can't really explain how fucking tragic that is. You are old and fat and lonely clearly this has become your place to vent your inherent loneliness and sense of world rejection.

Some of the posts you post in here and the length of them (my god the sheer length of some of them!) highlights the fact how lonely you are and what an attention whore you are. You are clearly a supressed person who can only vent her spleen when she is anonymous in front of a keyboard.

Don't worry the outlet is always there for you to do that but don't kid yourself or anyone else that Mock doesn't play a big part in your life because you have NOTHING else. I post here for for fun you post here here for validation that the fact you are alone isn't your fault.

Clearly it's not obvious to Aussie or she wouldn't be so upset about the goings on here jackhole.

Clearly...it's been explained to her over and over again. Like I've said a 100 times...just because someone is "smart" (so she claims) doesn't mean they have common sense. She has none...NONE!!
Wouldn't common sense tell you that if you stumble upon a site called Mock, you would get bitch slapped for posting stupid shit? Hang onto your hats people...it's almost time for the PMS train to blow into the Mock station. I wish she had PMS all the time. She's beyond boring the other 3 weeks of the month.
OP, that's an excellent post... very perceptive. And it's interesting that Cracker chose to ignore it.
Both Ninja and Cracker are good at what they do, but Cracker is like a Doctor at this shit. Ninja is more like a bratty smart kid in the class who gets good grades without really trying much.
86 112
Cracker is Moose-lite.

(02-02-2012, 09:35 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: Both Ninja and Cracker are good at what they do, but Cracker is like a Doctor at this shit. Ninja is more like a bratty smart kid in the class who gets good grades without really trying much.

Mock is a major part of Crackers life, she takes it far too seriously, its like a blog of all the frustrations she has in everyday life that she doesn't have the strength to deal with in IRL so she vents her spleen from behind the safety of a computer screen here instead. The fact so much work and effort goes into her posts just highlights what a truly tragic figure she is.

I just come here because I like taking the piss as succinctly as possible, no fuss no muss.

Cracker does remind me of Moose. I thought that from the beginning. It's the precise language and tempo.
86 112
(02-01-2012, 09:54 AM)JsMom Wrote: I love Mock. I honestly think it is funny when people rip me a new ass. On the other hand I think it's truly awful to continueously attack my beloved son. This bastard knows who he/it is. I'm here because I enjoy Mock and most of the people. I really think it takes a sick motherfucker to display such sick hits to someones heart. I mean say whateverthefuck you want to me about me. I don't give a damn. But leave my beloved baby the hell out of your Mock vomit. I'm fair game. That's why I am here. I'm not the wittiest but I have never claimed to be. NOW...Have at me. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Hey nutfuck! What child do you allege is being attacked by an anonymous member - the dead one or the one with the 107 IQ? I really enjoy how you continue to whore your child, exactly like Maytee, to garner attention. You are dysfunctional white trash.
(02-01-2012, 09:54 AM)JsMom Wrote: I really think it takes a sick motherfucker to display such sick hits to someones heart.

You're making a tremendous mistake if you think you are due a common courtesy in Mock. You should know by now that any & all posts are fair game. How people conduct themselves in the real world & how they conduct themselves in Mock are two entirely different things. Real world rules don't apply in here, if that is the expectation of anyone then they are in the wrong place.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-02-2012, 11:45 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-01-2012, 09:54 AM)JsMom Wrote: I really think it takes a sick motherfucker to display such sick hits to someones heart.
[size=medium][i]

You're making a tremendous mistake if you think you are due a common courtesy in Mock. You should know by now that any & all posts are fair game. How people conduct themselves in the real world & how they conduct themselves in Mock are two entirely different things. Real world rules don't apply in here, if that is the expectation of anyone then they are in the wrong place.

Good By Aussie, you witless fucking cow.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Why are you quoting me?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]