Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
CHRISTMAS EVE OR CHRISTMAS DAY?

When do you open gifts? Is there a tradition to it? Do you go to Midnight Mass? You non-believers can disregard that last one.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
We sometimes go to Midnight Mass. It's actually at 9pm. We open presents on Christmas morning at home.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
My wife's family opens gifts Christmas Eve night, and then Santa's presents are opened Christmas morning.

We also go to a church service Christmas Eve day.
I let the kids open one gift each on Christmas eve and the rest on Christmas morning.
Christmas Eve church then open gifts with husband's family. Christmas morning is opening gifts with husband and kids.
Growing up, we went to a very late Christmas Eve service but I haven't continued that with my kids (heathen that I am). The kids get to open one present on Christmas eve and the rest the next day.
The cursor on my computer is FREAKING OUT. Sonofabitch is out of control. It's like a freaking Mexican jelly bean. I don't need this over the holidays.
I am not Catholic, so Midnight Mass would be a no. I have been attending Christmas Eve services, in the evening.

We open presents Christmas morning, after my in-laws walk across the street to our house.