Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Ah well ...
Aussie, Sally didn't ask what you're holding. She asked what you're wearing under your dress.

A t-shirt. Your basic little white tee. Didn't you ever watch 90210 when the little under the spaghetti strap dress was the style?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
What a great day for cheese!!! Bass Ass Grin
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Is there ever a bad day for cheese?
NEVA!!!!
If more good cheese platters with grapes were given out for Valentines day instead of roses the graph for babies born in November would climb in time for that all important tax deduction.
I'm here to set trends, not follow them.
Haven't you ever heard of suspending your disbelief?
(02-10-2013, 05:59 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: But I wouldn't post any private pics of loved ones, my private life is private.

Poor Cracker all bitter and twisted because she has no one.

I believe we have all seen your daughter. So that means your boyfriend is a loved one and your daughter isn't? Am I reading that wrong? And aren't you the one who has repeatedly bragged about your 28-year-old boyfriend? I just wanted to see if he was hot. Not sure why you would bring him up then take offense to that.

Don't worry so much about Cracker. I'm pretty happy. Worry more about having extra condiments under your not-this-season dress.

(02-10-2013, 10:44 PM)Maggot Wrote: Haven't you ever heard of suspending your disbelief?

Are you asking the God-botherer?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
^
Never eat their pre-fixed packaged sushi.
I asked LC to take that picture down of my daughter. I wanted to share that with some people here in Mock. I was a new relatively member at the time. That picture is very very old, so I didn't get too stressed out about it.

I am not responding to the rest. Never come across anyone so full of hatred.
You could just say, "He's not hot."

Or you could post another picture with the head cut off and pretend it is him.

Or you could pretend you are being attacked when you are confronted with your own actions. That seems to be your go-to.

I was going to clue you in on posting stuff and your own personal privacy, but not now because you whine. I would tell ramsey.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Who are you to demand anything? You would 'lurve' to see a picture? You are highly critical of others who post pictures in this forum.

It wouldn't matter what I posted you would find fault with it. Not that I care what you think.

By the way, it's not because he's not hot, it's because he aint white.

Bye now.
(02-12-2013, 12:49 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Who are you to demand anything? You would 'lurve' to see a picture? You are highly critical of others who post pictures in this forum.

It wouldn't matter what I posted you would find fault with it. Not that I care what you think.

By the way, it's not because he's not hot, it's because he aint white.

Bye now.

He ain't white! Hahahahahahaaa oh you've done it now Aussie. Hahahahahahaaa
(02-12-2013, 12:49 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: it's because he aint white.

We already knew that Aussie, it's no surprise.
Aussie is ashamed of her not white guy?
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-12-2013, 11:25 AM)username Wrote: Aussie is ashamed of her not white guy?

Is that what you got out of that? I was thinking he is imaginary. But you are probably right.
(02-12-2013, 11:49 AM)ramseycat Wrote:
(02-12-2013, 11:25 AM)username Wrote: Aussie is ashamed of her not white guy?

Is that what you got out of that? I was thinking he is imaginary. But you are probably right.

How the fuck did you get that he was imaginary out of that? No wonder why you got fired from your job.
Fired. Yea you are on top of things.

Let me see if I can explain this. I will use small words. Aussie won't post a pic because she doesn't really have a boy toy. She will use a variety of excuses not to since he only exists in her imagination.
Perhaps he's not white or black but rather invisible?

Ever think of that?
Huh?!

/end thread.