Ridiculous.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(04-04-2013, 05:14 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Hahaha!

...only niggers carry a Coach bag.

Ignore

Shit, I'm with Ramsey on this one.
Commando Cunt Queen

113 I know you carry a Coach bag too, I saw a photo of it. You, Ramsey & LC. It made me laugh to type that post because I did know. *snicker*
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-05-2013, 03:20 PM)Duchess Wrote:

113 I know you carry a Coach bag too, I saw a photo of it. You, Ramsey & LC. It made me laugh to type that post because I did know. *snicker*

I have friends who change out purses practically daily to match an outfit. I only change mine on special occasions or when I'm just sick of the old purse. Sometimes I'll change it for seasons.

I'm still carrying that brown Coach bag. 50 However, coincidentally, I just bought a new purse this morning. It's not a Coach.
Commando Cunt Queen
Not a coach? That's it. Get out of the car.
(04-05-2013, 06:24 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Not a coach? That's it. Get out of the car.

hah

Nope and I bought it at a car wash of all places. They actually have a little boutique there and sell all kinds of things (although they just recently added the purses). The bag is made by Sondra Roberts and I knew nothing about her but when I just tried to find a google pic, it appears her purses are carried at Bloomingdale's and Nordstrom among other places. Who knew?
Commando Cunt Queen
So you got a knock off at the gas station.
(04-05-2013, 07:26 PM)ramseycat Wrote: So you got a knock off at the gas station.

You feisty little bitch! Them there are fighting words!

I live in a county that is in the top 25 of wealthiest in the nation. We don't do knock off's at our gas stations!! Our shit doesn't stink either!! Got it?
Commando Cunt Queen

User poops pearls.

I'm with ramsey.

It's a knockoff.

*gasp* Check the hardware!
If its not a knock off, why would a gas station be selling it? How much did you pay compared to what the store pays?

Look at you all up in her business. hah
(04-05-2013, 08:00 PM)ramseycat Wrote: If its not a knock off, why would a gas station be selling it? How much did you pay compared to what the store pays?

Why does anybody sell anything? To make money I suppose. Duh. And how the fuck would I know what the car wash place paid for the damn thing?
Commando Cunt Queen
How much did you pay?
(04-05-2013, 07:57 PM)Jimbone Wrote: I'm with ramsey.

It's a knockoff.

Don't say that!

Now I'm starting to question whether my $9.99 car wash sunglasses with the fancy "C" are really Chopard.
I told a customer today that I liked him so much I would "brush his teeth for free" there was a long weird silence after I said that.50
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I would have laughed & shook your hand. I'm drawn to people who have a warped sense of humor.
(04-05-2013, 08:08 PM)ramseycat Wrote: How much did you pay?

You're a nosy bitch. I paid $9.99. Think it was a knock off?

j/k. Here's my cute, little purse. It's a small, crossover handbag that I thought would serve me well at the music festival that I'm reluctantly attending next week. It will hold what I need without being cumbersome. It's leather (or at least it feels like leather). I paid roughly $65 or so which lines up with Sondra Roberts SR2 line that I found online.

So....STFU. Smiley_emoticons_smile

[Image: newpurse_zps68df7a3f.jpg]
Commando Cunt Queen
It's cute.