Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Holly Bobo, 20, Tenn. missing. & Karen Swift
(02-28-2014, 11:32 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(02-28-2014, 08:42 PM)Adub Wrote: http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Owner-o...19631.html

Zach Adams is in jail on a aggravated assault charge, and according to the DCSO, might have more charges pending.

He's a creepy looking dude.

From the link I posted in post #278:
"It's no surprise. Drugs have been a big factor in his life. It's changed him. He's no longer the Zach that I grew up with," said Danielle Darnell, a friend of Bobo's who knows Zach Adams.

If Ms. Darnell is legit, then Holly and Zach Adams have at least one mutual acquaintance. Have you seen anything indicating that Holly and Zach knew each other, Adub?

Topix has my head spinning. But, Zach has been a topic of convo way back since Holly disappeared. Along with some guy name Jason Autry. Friends of the brother maybe, into meth for sure.
(03-01-2014, 01:15 AM)Adub Wrote: Topix has my head spinning. But, Zach has been a topic of convo way back since Holly disappeared. Along with some guy name Jason Autry. Friends of the brother maybe, into meth for sure.

Thanks, Adub.

I read up a little on him. He's a POS, any way you slice it.

His house is far enough removed (except from Gramps' property) to do a lot of things undisturbed and without detection.

According to all the local reporters, TBI and FBI are back on the scene today with big crews. They're searching behind Zach's house and multiple other properties - likely related to the Adams family. They interviewed a lot of people yesterday. They've got cadaver dogs involved in the search.

LE had to have something to merit getting search warrants granted. I hope locals start talking to LE for real. IMO, if Zach Adams is the guy, it wasn't a secret that he kept to himself. He doesn't seem smart or savvy to me, at all. To me, he seems like someone who'd wanna share with people of the same caliber.

Zack Adams -

Oops, I'm editing out his mugshot because I just saw Hot D was already on it.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-28-2014, 10:21 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: "Hopefully we'll be able to return Holly home safely to her parents. That's our goal."

I've thought about that comment more than a little bit. That's the Director saying that, coming from him that makes me feel hopeful & positive and then I see the techs sifting dirt :(

I've been keeping an eye on a reporter's twitter feed. He's great at keeping people updated and posts some occasional pix. It's already been posted but it's worth posting again.

https://twitter.com/willnunley
I remember Nunley being a pretty passionate reporter on the case early on, Duchess.

I believe the man truly gives a shit; he seems to be invested, dedicated, and in with the Bobos.

Thanks for the link - good to have a reliable source for eyes/ears on the ground.

Zach Adams has been charged in Decatur County court with aggravated assault & his bond is set at one million. That charge has nothing to do with this case, I want to be clear about that. I'm mentioning it because while in court today he turned to a newspaper reporter who was there and said, "I'm not the one" and I feel that comment pertains to Holly's disappearance. This is just my opinion.
Like everyone else, I was really hoping Holly would be found this weekend. Still hoping for some answers soon.

Hard to tell if LE is sweating Adams because they suspect that he has information about what happened to Holly, or if they instead think he is indeed "the one" directly responsible for her disappearance. He's not been named a suspect in the Holly Bobo case.

LE's all over him like flies on shit, either way. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

At his arraignment today, the nature of the assault charges against him was revealed. He's accused of holding a gun to a woman's head at his home Feb. 6 and threatening to "gut" her with a knife. This according to the Jackson Sun.

$1 million bond - he ain't going anywhere any time soon. I'm sure there are TBI officers hanging around encouraging him to talk. Bet Zach wishes he had a little pick me up to make the time pass...
I just heard on my local news that charges are about to be filed in this case and at 4pm briefing on channel 4 news nashville.

Ill copy and paste after i pick up my son from school, if noone else has.

Thanks so much for posting that!

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/248925...-bobo-case

A grand jury has issued a sealed indictment in the Holly Bobo case.

It was not immediately known how many people have been indicted or the exact nature of the charges.

The nursing student disappeared from her family's home in Decatur County in 2011.

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation officials have scheduled a briefing at 4 p.m. at the Decatur County Sheriff's Office in Decaturville. Members of the TBI, FBI, the office of 24th Judicial District Attorney General Hansel McAdams and the Sheriff's Office will also be in attendance.

http://www.wkrn.com/story/24892607/holly-bobo-briefing

A grand jury in Decatur County has indicted one person in connection to the 2011 disappearance of nursing student Holly Bobo.

The sealed indictment was returned just after 3 p.m. Wednesday.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation will hold a news conference at the Decatur County Sheriff's Office at 4 p.m. with more information.

LIVE COVERAGE OF BRIEFING
http://www.newschannel5.com/category/266205/watch-live
http://new.livestream.com/accounts/38892...ts/2077718

In 10 mins is the briefing.
(03-05-2014, 05:30 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Thanks so much for posting that!

You're very welcome. I seen somewhere and I'm trying to find it, that there could be more the one arrest. I think its on twitter (reporter- willnunley) in which I don't have an account. I believe I seen it on fb.

Will tweeted that the grand jury concluded their investigation and one sealed indictment has been returned.

Pink ribbons all over Holly's small town. Everyone must be feeling so anxious right now.

[Image: Bh_njQ5CYAEl_Er.jpg]
I know. I am anxious too.
http://www.newschannel5.com/story/248925...holly-bobo

Zach Adams has been charged with the aggravated kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo. TBI investigators presented evidence to a grand jury in Decatur County that returned the indictment Wednesday.

Investigation isn't over!!! Maybe he took Karen Swift too? More people involved? Knew about the murder? I'm so curious!

Kidnapping & first degree murder charges for Zach Adams, his previous million dollar bail has been rescinded. This will be a death penalty case.

A lot of emotion in that little room and there were cries of disbelief when first degree murder was stated. Sad Sad Sad

Not much more information. They are declining to answer most questions other than Holly was killed in the commission of the kidnapping.
So far there has been no statement disclosing any evidence found in their searches or the probable cause upon which search warrants were obtained. I hope this is more than rattling this guy's cage in hopes he will spill his guts.

[Image: 24892554_BG3.jpg]
(03-05-2014, 06:56 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: So far there has been no statement disclosing any evidence found in their searches or the probable cause upon which search warrants were obtained.

The media was commenting on that and finally both the Sheriff and Director of TBI said that they had come too far to say anything that could possibly hurt their case. I'm not positive of this but I'm pretty sure that one of them said more information would be forthcoming when Zach is arraigned. They wouldn't answer so many questions, not about the way in which she was killed nor about where her body is. They basically said nothing except for stating the new charges.
Thanks J's and Duchess for the updates.

I'm happy that answers are apparently forthcoming for Holly's family, but sad that all hope of Holly being alive is basically gone.

Like Zero, I'm anxious to see the evidence leading to the indictment of Zachary Adams. TBI has been tight-lipped on this case, even in their pressers, for so long now. Still so much unknown to the public. Hope investigators have a lot of solid evidence close to their vests.
Heard they were searching a well/wells in the area with an underwater camera?

Maybe they've seen enough to know the outcome but haven't recovered her yet?

Just guessing.
(03-05-2014, 07:49 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Heard they were searching a well/wells in the area

That's true. LE spent the entire weekend at a well across the road from that guy's house. Divers were brought in. Of course other things were being done as well but it seemed like the focus was on that well.