Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great Deal!!
Savage Wrote:I don't think you're exactly in a position to be criticizing people for having frail egos.

You are confusing myego with myconfidence.

Understandable, for a man with a nutsac smaller than a housefly. Poor Sewage....::aww::
::haha::

[user=105]Savage[/user] wrote:
Quote:You and Moose chump would make a good pair. Same dribble and same desire to get fucked by wildlife.

I'm sure you're already exchanging videos via email.
Oh! I get it! This is the famed 'redirection' tactic! See, I said YOU were having sex with animals, so you now you say that I'M having sex with animals! Very (not) clever.
Sinister Wrote:
Savage Wrote:I don't think you're exactly in a position to be criticizing people for having frail egos.

Your confidence that you'll get assfucked at the next biker meeting? We're all confident of that. ::dunno::
Savage Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

Your confidence that you'll get assfucked at the next biker meeting? We're all confident of that. ::dunno::
Wow...

Ya know, I'm not trying to stand up for anyone here... I seriously don't think they need it. I'm just saying. This is really really piss poor mocking. Uncreative and ineffective and just.... drab. Show some spirit, man.
SyberBitch Wrote:::haha::

[user=105]Savage[/user] wrote:
Quote:You and Moose chump would make a good pair. Same dribble and same desire to get fucked by wildlife.

I'm sure you're already exchanging videos via email.
Oh! I get it! This is the famed 'redirection' tactic! See, I said YOU were having sex with animals, so you now you say that I'M having sex with animals! Very (not) clever.
How would you know that I like sex with animals? I've never said anything of the sort.

You started off with bestiality because that's apparently your area of expertise. You make and sell bestiality videos and therefore know what would "sell". Gotcha.

Now you've made up some kind of "tactic" to divert attention from your weak argument. Nice try but not good enough.
SyberBitch Wrote:
Savage Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

Wow...

Ya know, I'm not trying to stand up for anyone here... I seriously don't think they need it. I'm just saying. This is really really piss poor mocking. Uncreative and ineffective and just.... drab. Show some spirit, man.
I've heard every Biker slam ever thought up by any retard on the 'net. They affect me as much as water on a duck's back. I live the shit daily so the crap that I see here is just more of the same ol' same ol'. No one here is capable of coming up with one I haven't heard. It's a good cure for insomnia to read the pitiful little attempts, though! ::lmao::
SyberBitch Wrote:
Savage Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

Wow...

Ya know, I'm not trying to stand up for anyone here...
Trying to get in Sin's good graces, ah? Not a smart move.

Her "posse" is not the brightest bunch around.
Savage Wrote:Her "posse" is not the brightest bunch around.
Who are themembers of this "posse" you speak of, Sewage?
Savage Wrote:How would you know that I like sex with animals? I've never said anything of the sort.
And yet, you don't bother to deny it? In fact, you sort of admitted it in your first response.

Quote:You started off with bestiality because that's apparently your area of expertise. You make and sell bestiality videos and therefore know what would "sell". Gotcha.
Oooh yeah.. you 'got' me. Mocking someone on a forum by saying the person was filmed having sex with animals MUST mean that I REALLY DO sell bestiality films. After all, my common-place knowledge of the subject and my ability to SPELL the word, is really DAMNING. 85

Quote:Now you've made up some kind of "tactic" to divert attention from your weak argument. Nice try but not good enough.
I didn't make up the tactic. Redirection is an actual tactic, though geeze, thanks for giving me credit.

I suppose my 'weak argument' is meant to be my 'shock and horror' at being called a 'female poseur' (though not as colorfully said). I really don't care whether you think I'm male or female, so it's not a weak spot. :Yawn:
Sinister Wrote:
Savage Wrote:Her "posse" is not the brightest bunch around.
Who are themembers of this "posse" you speak of, Sewage?
Your whiny boytoy and that pillow fucker.
Savage Wrote:Trying to get in Sin's good graces, ah? Not a smart move.

No, dipshit... I know that Sin would eat me alive at any given chance, and not in a 'nice way'.

You just suck.

(and see... now you've caused me to revert to simplistic verbal jabs - that's how bored I am with you)
SyberBitch Wrote:
Savage Wrote:Trying to get in Sin's good graces, ah? Not a smart move.

No, dipshit... I know that Sin would eat me alive at any given chance, and not in a 'nice way'.
More kissing ass.

Everyone with half a brain can tell Biker Bitch is one the most senseless people here.
Savage Wrote:Everyone with half a brain can tell Biker Bitch is one the most senseless people here.
Good to know you put yourself into the 'half a brain' category. That's probably where I would have put you too.

Most of us here have MORE than 'half a brain'
SyberBitch Wrote:
Savage Wrote:Everyone with half a brain can tell Biker Bitch is one the most senseless people here.
Good to know you put yourself into the 'half a brain' category. That's probably where I would have put you too.
I didn't put myself in any category. I'm the person who realizes that Biker Bitch is the most senseless person here.

Quote:Most of us here have MORE than 'half a brain'

Yes, 51% of normal brain function is more than 50%. Your special needs teacher will be so proud of you for figuring this out. Maybe she'll even let you play with the blocks on Monday. Something to look forward to.
Savage Wrote:
Yes, 51% of normal brain function is more than 50%. Your special needs teacher will be so proud of you for figuring this out. Maybe she'll even let you play with the blocks on Monday. Something to look forward to.
Wow... what a witty comeback for being told that you have 'half a brain'.

The SPED comment wasn't bad, at least it was a little different.

Since I'm falling asleep at my keyboard, I guess I'll go to bed and nurse my son with my fat hairy saggy man boobs.

(geeze, I mock MYSELF better than you mock me)
SyberBitch Wrote:
Savage Wrote:

Wow... what a witty comeback for being told that you have 'half a brain'.

The SPED comment wasn't bad, at least it was a little different.

Yes, it's a challenge to respond to your pitiful posts but I make due.

Quote:Since I'm falling asleep at my keyboard, I guess I'll go to bed and nurse my son with my fat hairy saggy man boobs.

You also like infantilism? Not surprising.

[user=105]Lavage[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Quote:Since I'm falling asleep at my keyboard, I guess I'll go to bed and nurse my son with my fat hairy saggy man boobs.
I'm guessing you meant 'pedophilia', since 'infantilism' doesn't really apply to my statement. Nice (if rather obvious) try though**

**seriously wondering how this guy made the grade ::rollseyes::
Lavage Wrote:Yes, it's a challenge to respond to your pitiful posts but I make due.
Make WHAT???

::bang::

I mean, I realize I'm new here and all... but seriously.

::ban::

(and the sad thing is, he probably won't even realize why that statement annoys me)

SyberBitch Wrote:[user=105]Lavage[/user] wrote:
Quote:
I'm guessing you meant 'pedophilia', since 'infantilism' doesn't really apply to my statement. Nice (if rather obvious) try though**

**seriously wondering how this guy made the grade ::rollseyes::
You guessed wrong once again.

I was referring to paraphilic infantilism in which you are the "mother" to an adult diaper lover.

But I thought you were going to sleep? Or was that just a way to buy time and cool down? ::lmao::

SyberBitch Wrote:
Lavage Wrote:Yes, it's a challenge to respond to your pitiful posts but I make due.
Make WHAT???

::bang::

I mean, I realize I'm new here and all... but seriously.

::ban::

(and the sad thing is, he probably won't even realize why that statement annoys me)

Going after spelling/grammar = sign of desperation.