Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sinister Is On The Rag
Sinister Wrote:How many times are we going to go through this shit?

If you don't like how I run things, take it to MF, and quitcher snivelling. Jesus Christ you people are a buncha whiners. 21
We appreciate your vigilance, Sin. Glad to see you whipping the shit out of the new dumb-asses.
OnBendedKnee Wrote:[user=116]SyberBitch[/user] wrote:
Quote:Seriously!! Have to be on the ball tonight to even get the opportunity to mock the newbs before their threads are locked. Smiley_emoticons_wink
Nothing worse then to come up with a snarky reply only to have the thread locked.
Yeah I can imagine you had some good shit up your sleeve, being the wordsmith that you are ::lmao::
Sin, what needs to be done is being done. We get that. It is just funky to write up a quick draft for these fucksticks only to strike the ENTER key and be taken to a 'thread is locked' screen.

No complaints. Just a a pesky observation.
And Sally, you're in rare form tonight. Touche!
Jesus Christ, do you ALL have to kiss her double wide ass? She doesn't have to lock those threads like that, she's shit at her job and it's basically the only thing she knows to do. God forbid she actually attempt to talk to the newbies. ::rollseyes::
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Jesus Christ, do you ALL have to kiss her double wide ass? She doesn't have to lock those threads like that, she's shit at her job and it's basically the only thing she knows to do. God forbid she actually attempt to talk to the newbies. ::rollseyes::
Hell, I wish Hermit had been locked and banned like this.
Disagreement of opinion LMPP. I don't think the newbie trolls want to be here for the long term but instead were creating topics in an attempt at quick wit and really nothing more.

Think of the difference in time and attention between your introduction, for example, and theirs. I think then you'll see what I mean.
The idiots that don't follow simple directions and do things like load disgusting avatars and then load them again after I delete/warn about it need to be spanked! Thanks, Sinister.
86 112
OnBendedKnee Wrote:Disagreement of opinion LMPP. I don't think the newbie trolls want to be here for the long term but instead were creating topics in an attempt at quick wit and really nothing more.

Think of the difference in time and attention between your introduction, for example, and theirs. I think then you'll see what I mean.

One tried to leave links to a site, but I was spiteful and deleted them. ::dlaugh:: I believe they came from another site and are either trying to spam it, recruit for it, or perhaps, hopefully for at least one or two good ones, considering camping here.
86 112
Sinister does seem to be a tad bit quick on her bitch slapping tonight, her rechargeables must be used up.

Borndragon ~ why not let the others play?
[Image: borndragon.gif]
Middle Finger Wrote:
OnBendedKnee Wrote:Disagreement of opinion LMPP. I don't think the newbie trolls want to be here for the long term but instead were creating topics in an attempt at quick wit and really nothing more.

One tried to leave links to a site, but I was spiteful and deleted them. ::dlaugh:: I believe they came from another site and are either trying to spam it, recruit for it, or perhaps, hopefully for at least one or two good ones, considering camping here.
It was a made-up URL, like www.frankisanidiot.com Smiley_emoticons_smile
[user=115]Borndragon[/user] wrote
Quote:Borndragon ~ why not let the others play?
We already have one new meat this night. He really appears to be someone already familiar with the site though, so possibly either a former member or alt.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:

It was a made-up URL, like http://www.frankisanidiot.com Smiley_emoticons_smile

It was a real site.
86 112
Okay, sorry. I saw one that was obviously a joke but I must've missed the others.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Okay, sorry. I saw one that was obviously a joke but I must've missed the others.

No big deal, either way.
86 112
I feel confident that the newbies, especially the new guy that made it in, were from that site.
86 112
SyberBitch Wrote:Seriously!! Have to be on the ball tonight to even get the opportunity to mock the newbs before their threads are locked. Smiley_emoticons_wink

on the ball, you must mean a beer ball

jk

Q: How many beers does it take to get your whale ass drunk?

not kidding
'Duchess Wrote:Yes, I like apples, so do my horses & so do the deer that I buy apples for because they have stripped my fruit trees bare.

Lay it on me. Smiley_emoticons_razz

~Gogo~

Divine Friend of MOCK FORUMS

GoogleBot has clothes pins on his nipples again.::ban::or her nipples I'm undecided.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
SyberBitch Wrote:[user=115]Borndragon[/user] wrote
Quote:Borndragon ~ why not let the others play?
We already have one new meat this night. He really appears to be someone already familiar with the site though, so possibly either a former member or alt.
[color="gray"]"Appears"?
"Possibly"?
See this is the path to conspiracy theories.

I heard about this place on a site about three days ago. I had never heard about it before. I figured Mock = Flame. It sounded interesting. Then I met you Syber and I decided to be your e-friend. There is a happy ending in here to come, I am just sure of it.

Do you mind if I Pm you short Dr Who facts, SyberBitch? I think you will become a convert
[/color]
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Okay, sorry. I saw one that was obviously a joke but I must've missed the others.

Pay attention, this is going to get real funny real soon
'Duchess Wrote:Yes, I like apples, so do my horses & so do the deer that I buy apples for because they have stripped my fruit trees bare.

Lay it on me. Smiley_emoticons_razz

~Gogo~

Divine Friend of MOCK FORUMS