Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ooohhhh...Mock is sick ?
Today my hair is light brown almost blonde w/lottsa highlights,last month I was a very dark brunette & I'm thinking by the end of next week I'll be a redhead...Big fun !
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:Today my hair is light brown almost blonde w/lottsa highlights,last month I was a very dark brunette & I'm thinking by the end of next week I'll be a redhead...Big fun !
And in 20 years, you wont have any hair to worry about.

Why wenches cant just leave well enough alone is beyond me.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

My hair is dark brown, I put blonde highlights in it once and it burnt my hair so bad that I had to get half of it cut off. I won't be doing that again.
WhenI start having issues like that you can bet your ass I'll stop doing what I'm doing.
I just highlighted my hair...it looks pretty fucking good, too.
Don't listen to him ladies. Your hair is safe. Even if you go to a salon of idiots and they make all your hair break off, it will grow back normally.
I'd want to annihilate the person who made my hair all break off...Yes, I would...Grrr
Right after my ex and I separated I went to the salon where we both got our hair done and also took the boys for haircuts. I wanted to get my highlights done. There were two girls that usually did my hair. Darcy was one of them. So she INSISTS on using the cap when I always had foils. But I trusted her so I went along with it. My fucking hair was BLONDE when she got done. I only wanted some subtle highlights. Come to find out, the ex had filled her head with all sorts of lies about me and SHE had always liked the ex. She fucked up my hair on purpose. I had to go to another place to get my hair fixed and it costs a fortune. Needless to say I never went there again.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:Right after my ex and I separated I went to the salon where we both got our hair done and also took the boys for haircuts. I wanted to get my highlights done. There were two girls that usually did my hair. Darcy was one of them. So she INSISTS on using the cap when I always had foils. But I trusted her so I went along with it. My fucking hair was BLONDE when she got done. I only wanted some subtle highlights. Come to find out, the ex had filled her head with all sorts of lies about me and SHE had always liked the ex. She fucked up my hair on purpose. I had to go to another place to get my hair fixed and it costs a fortune. Needless to say I never went there again.
Yet another person willing to extend themselves to damage you. But don't worry, it's a coincidence.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:Right after my ex and I separated I went to the salon where we both got our hair done and also took the boys for haircuts. I wanted to get my highlights done. There were two girls that usually did my hair. Darcy was one of them. So she INSISTS on using the cap when I always had foils. But I trusted her so I went along with it. My fucking hair was BLONDE when she got done. I only wanted some subtle highlights. Come to find out, the ex had filled her head with all sorts of lies about me and SHE had always liked the ex. She fucked up my hair on purpose. I had to go to another place to get my hair fixed and it costs a fortune. Needless to say I never went there again.
Yet another person willing to extend themselves to damage you. But don't worry, it's a coincidence.
That's the dumbest responseyou have had yet MF. Funny thing was, once she learned the truth about the ex and after he used her for some free haircuts, she realized what an ass she made of herself. And lost three customers in the process as I never went there or took my boys there again.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I wish I had never dyed my hair..I don't even know what color it is anymore.I honestly don't know if I have a gray hair yet. I am in my early 30's, and i am just realizing that I just want to be what I am.I don't know why I have spent so fucking long trying to impress all these stupid ass people who don't mean a damned thing to me. And just so I am staying on topic, I have never had any Trojan warnings here,or anything else for that matter.
Lookout!! It's a Trojan!!

[Image: trojan_horse.jpg]
This thing is evil. It breeds. I cleaned out 38 of them yesterday.
Obviously it isn't getting everything if its still breeding after a full scan.
[Image: 13-0017574281M.jpg]

[b]Middle Finger ~ "Fuckin' Borndragon"[b]
[Image: borndragon.gif]
:shock: Whoa...
[user=29]Duchess[/user] wrote:
Quote:       :shock:  Whoa...

Franks having a bad hair day.....
::flip::
86 112
Is that the rough and tough guy image you were lookin' for there, Duchess?

I think we should dress him up in a sassy cowboy outfit next.

Borndragon ~ what cha think?
Borndragon Wrote:[Image: 13-0017574281M.jpg]

Middle Finger ~ "Fuckin' Borndragon"
[b]
::lmao::
[/b]You are one fucked up bastard, BD.