Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
examples of utter brilliance
I always pictured him leashed to something stationary by way of one of those kiddie harnesses you see lazy mothers use.
Fug duh kund
Luke Warmwater Wrote:I always pictured him leashed to something stationary by way of one of those kiddie harnesses you see lazy mothers use.
Hey!!

Using a kid leash doesn't mean you're lazy...

Doesn't mean you're not either, but it doesn't mean you're lazy.

Of course, using one on an adult has a whole other realm of weird and disturbing connotations to it.
Jesus Christ..Some people tether their children ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
No, unless you're talking about child abusers.

My brother had to be put on a leash as a kid. If not he'd have been hit by a car ten times over. They used to make these little body harnesses and a leash attached to it so the mother can let the toddler walk with some freedom and not get lost or killed.

Where I grew up child abductions were a problem for some time. It was quite common to see a mother come out of the store screaming she lost her toddler.
Duchess Wrote:Jesus Christ..Some people tether their children ?
My son has one like this

[Image: 51jv4ArrnRL._SL500_AA280_.jpg]
http://www.amazon.com/Eddie-Bauer-2%252d...amp;sr=1-8

He likes his 'monkey leash', and will carry the monkey around when he sees it and he's not wearing it.

As Ant said, it's just a safety thing. I rarely use it, but it's quite valuable in certain situations, such as crowded events, where sometimes it's safe to let him walk around, but not safe to let him walk 'alone'. He's still too small for holding his hand while walking around for extended periods to be practical, plus it's less strain on him than holding his hand.

Generally speaking, I keep him in his stroller... but it's not really fair to expect a kid to just sit there for too long a time, so this is my solution. In addition to helping keep him safe, it also teaches him to stay near me.

As a side note, a friend of mine 'doesn't believe in using leashes for kids'. Not surprisingly, her son (a month older than mine), is a terror when they take him out in public, runs from them, gets into stuff, bothers other people, wreaks havoc... I hate that kind of crap.
I wonder if they have that in my size.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I wonder if they have that in my size.
Yes

[Image: anlsiu.jpg]

SyberBitch Wrote:
Yes

Rubenesque Bondage R Us?
Fug duh kund
Luke Warmwater Wrote:
SyberBitch Wrote:
Yes

Rubenesque Bondage R Us?
::lmao::
hey buddy can you spare a dime? (or a nickel).

since many don't check the dates on these nickels I'm not too amazed to find older nickels here and there in change and yes that's another reason we sometimes find older nickels in change no real difference in the design of the nickels from the 1930's and one from the 1960's so people think it's just a common nickel and spend it and never really check the date

Last edited on Sun Aug 9th, 2009 11:24 pm by Prince colonoscopy

Yeah, but ALL coin collectors are that tedious.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Yeah, but ALL coin collectors are that tedious.
a - fucking - men to that.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
gross stupidity at it's best
WOMAN: I was duped into changing man's diapers!
[line]
dumb twat. ::rolllaugh::::lmao::

jackboots Wrote:[color="#810081"]WOMAN: I was duped into changing man's diapers![/color]
[line]
dumb twat. ::rolllaugh::::lmao::
::blink::::blink::

Proof that stupid people shouldn't breed.
[Image: alcatraz-prison-picture2-1.jpg]
[Image: what_manner.gif]