Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PSSST !
(11-13-2009, 04:34 PM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(11-13-2009, 12:13 PM)twisteroo Wrote:
(11-13-2009, 12:10 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: A friend of mine was saying how he has this other friend who told him he is cheating on his wife. Since he knows this cheater's wife, it now puts him in an uncomfortable position. He didn't want to know that.

There is a plus side to everything, if he played his cards right he could probably score some strange from the friends girlfriend for you know, being so nice and not ratting them out.

What the hell is "scoring some strange?"

Illiterate fuck.

That statement right there just sealed it. Frank is a geek who has only ever been with his wife because that is the only chick that would give him a second look. ::rotf::
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(11-14-2009, 10:16 AM)ramseycat Wrote:
(11-13-2009, 04:34 PM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(11-13-2009, 12:13 PM)twisteroo Wrote:
(11-13-2009, 12:10 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: A friend of mine was saying how he has this other friend who told him he is cheating on his wife. Since he knows this cheater's wife, it now puts him in an uncomfortable position. He didn't want to know that.

There is a plus side to everything, if he played his cards right he could probably score some strange from the friends girlfriend for you know, being so nice and not ratting them out.

What the hell is "scoring some strange?"

Illiterate fuck.

That statement right there just sealed it. Frank is a geek who has only ever been with his wife because that is the only chick that would give him a second look. ::rotf::

I understand English - i.e. scoring with a stranger. Not "scoring some strange."

And I am proud to not have been with any other woman for 18 years now since I've known my wife. I'm not like you in that regard. My kids have an actual Mom and Dad free from having sex lives with other people, hiding sex buddies, etc.

Again, you are not qualified to talk about such things. You look stupid whenever you do.
86 112
That's good that you have been with your wife for 18 years. I admire that. I am talking about before you met your wife and you couldn't get laid to save your life. And everyone knows what scoring some strange means. You are such a nerd!!!! And for the record, I never ever cheated on my husband. Not when we were married or before. Same for him. I do not condone cheating. I wonder Frank if you have any friends that have divorced? Did they not move on to have other relationships after? Or do you feel that they should just be alone for the rest of their lives because they chose poorly the first time?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(11-14-2009, 10:30 AM)ramseycat Wrote: That's good that you have been with your wife for 18 years. I admire that. I am talking about before you met your wife and you couldn't get laid to save your life. And everyone knows what scoring some strange means. You are such a nerd!!!! And for the record, I never ever cheated on my husband. Not when we were married or before. Same for him. I do not condone cheating. I wonder Frank if you have any friends that have divorced? Did they not move on to have other relationships after? Or do you feel that they should just be alone for the rest of their lives because they chose poorly the first time?

I always had a girlfriend - 3 real ones before my wife. As a nice Italian boy who was an artist back then, almost all my friends were girls. I had zero problems in that area. I got asked to proms, let me put it to you that way.

I think my friends who got divorced (and there have been several) with kids did not put the kids first, but themselves.
86 112
If I am told something in confidence it stays that way, even if its a secret of someone I don't particularly like I keep it quiet.

In real life people often confess things to me, especially if they have been drinking, I know enough controversial shit to ruin quite a few peoples lives but I like knowing something that you don't know.
Right, that's why you expose the content of my 24 PMs here at Mock like a little crybaby drama bitch.
86 112
(11-14-2009, 10:30 AM)ramseycat Wrote: That's good that you have been with your wife for 18 years. I admire that. I am talking about before you met your wife and you couldn't get laid to save your life. And everyone knows what scoring some strange means. You are such a nerd!!!! And for the record, I never ever cheated on my husband. Not when we were married or before. Same for him. I do not condone cheating. I wonder Frank if you have any friends that have divorced? Did they not move on to have other relationships after? Or do you feel that they should just be alone for the rest of their lives because they chose poorly the first time?

Ignore Frank.

He is a judgemental cunt with a bizarre moral compass that refuses to point in any one direction e.g:-

Having a boyfriend younger than you - bad
Begging women on the internet for pictures of their tits - good

The only thing consistent about him is his complete inconsistency.
(11-14-2009, 12:46 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: Right, that's why you expose the content of my 24 PMs here at Mock like a little crybaby drama bitch.

Thats just another step in my plan to make people realise what a complete cunt you are.

::bana::
(11-14-2009, 12:50 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

Ignore Frank.

He is a judgemental cunt with a bizarre moral compass that refuses to point in any one direction e.g:-

Having a boyfriend younger than you - bad
Begging women on the internet for pictures of their tits - good

The only thing consistent about him is his complete inconsistency.

Translation:

I am an irresponsible and immature douche that had a kid out of wedlock so anyone who puts too much value on traditional child raising will catch my sissy excuse-making wrath.
86 112
(11-14-2009, 12:52 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(11-14-2009, 12:46 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: Right, that's why you expose the content of my 24 PMs here at Mock like a little crybaby drama bitch.

Thats just another step in my plan to make people realise what a complete cunt you are.

::bana::

Translation:

I am a liar - for example, I write things on the internet that are not true, like when I just wrote: "If I am told something in confidence it stays that way, even if its a secret of someone I don't particularly like I keep it quiet." That was bullshit, just like my morals and character.
86 112
(11-14-2009, 12:50 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Begging women on the internet for pictures of their tits - good

To Frank's credit, he hasn't begged anyone for tit pics for a while now.

Either he's given up, or has basically decided he doesn't really want to see any more of the ones available to him.
(11-14-2009, 05:15 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:
(11-14-2009, 12:50 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Begging women on the internet for pictures of their tits - good

To Frank's credit, he hasn't begged anyone for tit pics for a while now.

Either he's given up, or has basically decided he doesn't really want to see any more of the ones available to him.

::lol::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
There are almost enough on the internet to satisfy me.
86 112