Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love, Clancy

Hahaha...Victim-Bitch...I'm philfering that & using it today...My boss is gonna LOVE it !
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
That's part of Lumpy's MO over the years across multiple forums ... stir drama in a forum, get attention through personal attacks, email friends, get banned, start over, all the while making herself out to be the victim of a bad admin and other people.

She is a drama-stirring victim-bitch with a handbag named "Clancy."
86 112
Where, pray tell, did Clancy say he was actively mocking Jives. There's apparently a lot of willful misunderstanding going on by you, Syber.

I will pass one more thing on:

Quote:Just let this pass, Mary...... she's either trying a wind-up, or she's actually that stupid.

And no, he didn't ask me to relay that message either. If anyone's to blame for this it'd be me for sharing what I thought were amusing and ACCURATE comments about what a wimpy little jerkoff Frank is.
The fag is still communicating through a victim-bitch.

It really doesn't get much sadder than writing drama shit about people on a forum that you don't belong to.
86 112
(11-23-2009, 07:50 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Where, pray tell, did Clancy say he was actively mocking Jives. There's apparently a lot of willful misunderstanding going on by you, Syber.

It's not willful. I got it from this line "Both Mary and I have already put a verbal boot so far up his arse, he must have thought Doc Martins had introduced a new line in hats."

He says that HE has put a 'verbal boot' up Jive's ass. Which I take to mean 'mocking'... which would require some form of communication with the person.
I will be the first to agree that Frank loves all this drama. But Clancy apparently does too. I can understand him not wanting to join a forum. But with the amount of time and detail you two spend talking about Mock and 24 and Frank, I think he should. From reading Clancy's emails, I can see a GREAT "discussion" between him and Frank. It would be some interesting drama. LOL
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Watch your footing, Syber, you're jumping to conclusions. Clancy was talking about our time at Forum Garden when Jives' multiple lies were exposed for the first time. This has been going on for years and these forums are all so inbred that it's nearly impossible to escape this man's mental illness. I mean Jives, not Frank, but either could apply.
(11-24-2009, 07:08 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I will be the first to agree that Frank loves all this drama. But Clancy apparently does too. I can understand him not wanting to join a forum. But with the amount of time and detail you two spend talking about Mock and 24 and Frank, I think he should. From reading Clancy's emails, I can see a GREAT "discussion" between him and Frank. It would be some interesting drama. LOL

Oh I enjoy participating in a little drama but I do not enjoy negative drama at 24, or having to ban someone at 24.

The only thing you are getting close to correct on is Clancy ... you might be starting to realize that this voyeuristic drama fag has a mental problem.
86 112

We really do need some fresh newbie bitches.
(11-24-2009, 10:52 AM)Duchess Wrote:

We really do need some fresh newbie bitches.

28 So true ...
86 112
(11-24-2009, 08:21 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Watch your footing, Syber, you're jumping to conclusions. Clancy was talking about our time at Forum Garden when Jives' multiple lies were exposed for the first time. This has been going on for years and these forums are all so inbred that it's nearly impossible to escape this man's mental illness. I mean Jives, not Frank, but either could apply.

So Clancy was a member of FG?

Hell Lumpy, when a person doesn't have all of the information available to them, their only remaining option IS to jump to conclusions. It's one reason that I don't like the thing about basically getting these 'posts' from someone who isn't here to make things clear. It's very confusing.
Why doesn't this clancy fuck just sign up at Mock? Instead of launching pathetic e-mails over the city walls then running away again.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Everyone reading the play by play is asking that same question...78:
I've already answered that several times.

Answer: he's an enabling drama fag.
86 112
::laughp::

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(11-24-2009, 02:42 PM)Maggot Wrote: ::laughp::

::blink::

:;wave::...Hi, Clancy !...Have you given any thought to joining Mock ?
(11-24-2009, 02:14 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Why doesn't this clancy fuck just sign up at Mock? Instead of launching pathetic e-mails over the city walls then running away again.

One last time, zeppelin-face... I wasn't asked to post those but since Clancy's given me carte blanche to post whatever he writes to me and Frank's a control freak megalomaniac like his brother spot, I... I... decided to share Clancy's considered thoughts and opinions.

Sorry for the confusion Syber, this really wasn't intended for any other purpose than to annoy Frank, which it successfully (and always) does.
(11-25-2009, 08:22 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote:
(11-24-2009, 02:14 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Why doesn't this clancy fuck just sign up at Mock? Instead of launching pathetic e-mails over the city walls then running away again.

One last time, zeppelin-face... I wasn't asked to post those but since Clancy's given me carte blanche to post whatever he writes to me and Frank's a control freak megalomaniac like his brother spot, I... I... decided to share Clancy's considered thoughts and opinions.

Sorry for the confusion Syber, this really wasn't intended for any other purpose than to annoy Frank, which it successfully (and always) does.

That's what makes it scary. He writes you that crap without even knowing it will be posted. He writes that shit just to chat it up privately about forum people on sites he isn't a member at. That's amazingly pathetic ... whether he is kissing your ass or just being a drama fag.

I'm not annoyed, I'm entertained ... and sad for you and Clancy at the same time. Pathetic, emailing drama bitches - both of you. I hope you are done trying to be the victim. 41
86 112
(11-25-2009, 08:22 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote:

Word up warthog?, nobody including Frank actually gives a fuck about this nancy boy clancy boy.

Either he signs up to speak for himself, or him and his tragic little E-mails can go to fuck.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.