Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES
(07-17-2023, 05:48 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-16-2023, 05:59 PM)rothschild Wrote: None of this is unique to the Trump and Biden clans

Oh bullshit. There is something wrong with you. Nearly every goddamn thing trump has done is unique.

Not one single thing he has done is unique. You'd know that if you read some history instead of relying on telly.
(07-17-2023, 05:49 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-16-2023, 07:11 PM)sally Wrote: How about just don’t fucking vote? That’s what I do, but they’ve ingrained it into the moron’s heads that it’s their civic, patriotic duty. So that won’t help, people like Duchess actually believe that the two party system is real and one or the other has the public’s best interest in mind. What a crock of shit. Trump, however, isn’t part of the club and that’s obvious. And the club doesn’t want that.

Look at Sally. Her solution is just don't vote.  hah Dumbass.

(07-17-2023, 05:56 AM)rothschild Wrote: Not one single thing he has done is unique. You'd know that if you read some history instead of relying on telly.

Advice on where to get valid information from rothschild.  28 My sides! My sides!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-17-2023, 05:23 AM)Duchess Wrote: People love trump because he validates murdering dictators? Sounds about right.

* * Obama . . . after taking a sip from a beverage, presented to him, by the head of the CIA * *

Obama:  "What the hell is this?"

CIA Director:  "It's what you ordered, Mr. President."

Obama: "I said Ice Gaddaffi . . . NOT iced coffee, you idiot!"

CIA Director:  "Sorry, sir.  My mistake, sir.  Right away, sir!"

* * Director immediately orders US Predator drone strike on Gaddaffi's convey * *
Hey! I wasn't disagreeing with rothschild's take. No need to pull out the whataboutisms. I absolutely believe that trump's cult LOVES how he treats others and aspire to the same.
(07-17-2023, 10:04 AM)Duchess Wrote: Hey! I wasn't disagreeing with rothschild's take. No need to pull out the whataboutisms. I absolutely believe that trump's cult LOVES how he treats others and aspire to the same.

hah

I know you weren't!  I just brewed a pot of coffee and was thinking I'd have it iced.

And then . . . hell . . . you know how my brain makes stupid associations . . . so I posted a scenario that made me chuckle inside, after reading your post.

Nothing more.
Sometimes I imagine substituting Obama's name for trump just so I can see heads explode across America. It amuses me to no end.
(07-17-2023, 10:15 AM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(07-17-2023, 10:04 AM)Duchess Wrote: Hey! I wasn't disagreeing with rothschild's take. No need to pull out the whataboutisms. I absolutely believe that trump's cult LOVES how he treats others and aspire to the same.

hah

I know you weren't!  I just brewed a pot of coffee and was thinking I'd have it iced.

And then . . . hell . . . you know how my brain makes stupid associations . . . so I posted a scenario that made me chuckle inside, after reading your post.

Nothing more.

Have you forgotten Hilly's "joke", "we came, we saw, he died"?

Propping up brutal thugs is part and parcel of American foreign policy. In the case of those like Saddam Hussein, he was a "ggod guy" until he became a "bad guy". He was a "good guy" long after he used chemical weapons on Iranian soldiers, who were "bad guys" at the time, and still are.

You probably know this but it bears mentioning, in my ever-so-humble opinion.

<<Trump / not Trump>>

There's more than one cult in politics, sweet pea.
(07-17-2023, 05:23 AM)Duchess Wrote: People love trump because he validates murdering dictators? Sounds about right.

Some people hate context that doesn't support "the narrative" they hold to be the word of god.
(07-17-2023, 01:10 PM)rothschild Wrote: Propping up brutal thugs is part and parcel of American foreign policy. In the case of those like Saddam Hussein, he was a "ggod guy" until he became a "bad guy". He was a "good guy" long after he used chemical weapons on Iranian soldiers, who were "bad guys" at the time, and still are.

Gosh!  I wonder if that ever happened in South America?  Or in Iran, Africa or Syria?

I think I recall hearing rumors about Vietnam . . . and possibly places in the Caribbean.  

And the "Stans", too.
(07-17-2023, 01:51 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(07-17-2023, 01:10 PM)rothschild Wrote: Propping up brutal thugs is part and parcel of American foreign policy. In the case of those like Saddam Hussein, he was a "ggod guy" until he became a "bad guy". He was a "good guy" long after he used chemical weapons on Iranian soldiers, who were "bad guys" at the time, and still are.

Gosh!  I wonder if that ever happened in South America?  Or in Iran, Africa or Syria?

I think I recall hearing rumors about Vietnam . . . and possibly places in the Caribbean.  

And the "Stans", too.

Rios Montt comes to mind (Central America). Few know of him in the US, contrasted with Pinochet. Montt ordered the extermination of appr. 450 villages in Guatemala over 16 months. Many of those slaughtered were of Mayan descent, which is a tiny population. He was convicted of crimes against humanity in his own country, which was unprecedented. The conviction was overturned after ten days, I believe, but unsurprising given the fear it must have inspired in some very powerful families.

I can't blame people for not wanting to know about the reality of the world we live in, but it sickens me because it's something we could put a stop to if enough of us had the courage to confront those who perpetuate these sorts of horrific crimes, of which there are many in Latin America -- most of them committed by officers trained at the now rebranded School of the Americas.
(07-17-2023, 01:12 PM)rothschild Wrote:
There's more than one cult in politics, sweet pea.

Awww. Sugar booger.   116
Now playing in Ohio.

(07-17-2023, 05:49 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-16-2023, 07:11 PM)sally Wrote: How about just don’t fucking vote? That’s what I do, but they’ve ingrained it into the moron’s heads that it’s their civic, patriotic duty. So that won’t help, people like Duchess actually believe that the two party system is real and one or the other has the public’s best interest in mind. What a crock of shit. Trump, however, isn’t part of the club and that’s obvious. And the club doesn’t want that.

Look at Sally. Her solution is just don't vote.  hah Dumbass.

http://www.swans.com/library/art10/pgreen53.html
That article sums up the way I feel, and I don’t think it’s dumb. It’s obviously dumb to you, however, because you hate Trump so much that you think Biden is a good choice. You are the fucking dumbass and the problem, not me.
(07-17-2023, 05:48 PM)sally Wrote: http://www.swans.com/library/art10/pgreen53.html

I read it. Some I agree with, some I don't.

Any time I try to post a link from my phone, I fuck it up. Good job, kid.
I agree with all of it, but like I said, you like Biden so you have a reason to vote. People also have a reason to vote for Trump too because he’s not part of the establishment and that’s what they like. I personally don’t like either so I won’t bother wasting my time. In the end, Trump has to be a puppet too so it really doesn’t matter. Except for my fucking taxes, so maybe I will vote because that’s all that matters to me. I’m going to die eventually, writing a check to the US Treasury for forty thousand more than what I would have is very important to me in this lifetime.
With no lube.
[Image: F1U3ROKagAEshEM?format=jpg&name=large]