Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL 2023
Oh for fucks sake. This is the NFL thread. Periods & football. Only in Mock.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-16-2023, 10:32 AM)Duchess Wrote: Oh for fucks sake. This is the NFL thread. Periods & football. Only in Mock.

Sorry, Duchess. Periods are hockey. I will stick to quarters and football in this thread.
No apology necessary. I never care that we can't stay on topic.
I use my old jockstrap to retain the trashbag in the can.
(10-15-2023, 10:51 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-15-2023, 09:09 AM)rothschild Wrote: I'm picturing you in a nightgown, watching your game on the couch, wearing your helmet and smoking a spliff.

Ahahaha! I would love, LOVE to have a helmet to wear while watching. It would be a dream. I would holler & flex just like the big boys when great plays were made. No nightgown in the middle of the afternoon for this old lady, it's my favorite thermal loungewear, baybay. 

[Image: 3036485_01-1.png]

Send me a pair of those thermals and the fruitcake is all yours!
(10-16-2023, 03:31 PM)rothschild Wrote: Send me a pair of those thermals and the fruitcake is all yours!

That's what y'all are getting for Christmas. Everyone except for Sally because she turned her nose up at 'em. She gave me some shit about them, I can't recall exactly what, probably cuz they are thermal and she lives in Florida or she just doesn't like my taste.  Dramaqueen
Everyone at the retirement home is going to hate her, she cheats at bingo and gets extra cheesecake for flashing her saggy old tits.
Hell yeah!

(10-23-2023, 04:33 AM)Duchess Wrote: Hell yeah!

Hell yeah! Patriots beat the Bills(barely)! 2-5 baybay!
(10-23-2023, 08:36 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:  Patriots beat the Bills(barely)! 2-5 baybay!

I saw that! *high five*. Nice to win, huh. 

Your coach is one of the winningest coaches of all time. He's only the 3rd coach in NFL history to have 300 regular season wins.
[Image: F9h7SqDaIAAjVIY?format=jpg&name=medium]
Sometimes I get pissed at my team. Like right now!    52
(10-29-2023, 07:32 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I figured you lost. What were you pissed about?
Dropped balls.   Smiley_emoticons_slash
(10-30-2023, 03:18 AM)Duchess Wrote: Dropped balls.   Smiley_emoticons_slash

The quarterback fumbled the center's balls?
The QB fumbled in the Red Zone while my front attempted the normally successful brotherly shove and a running back dropped the ball too and then took a loss on yards as well. I was grumbling! Grrrrr.  hah
My team has the best record in the NFL. Yeah, baybay. Go Birds!
Division game today. Anything can happen. Oh god.

Go Birds!

[Image: F-K6R42a0AEeXMm?format=jpg&name=medium]