Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES
One of my custmers just came in and mentioned Nikki Haley (of course she spells it that way) and I said, "Who is Nikki Haley?"

Mirah can you please elaborate? Was she name dropping? Name bombing? Or revealing her deficits?
He just mentioned Nikki as one of the Republican candidates and I had to admit that I had no idea who she was, that is all. Since it was a customer neither of us elaborated on what are political leanings are even tho we both probably know anyway!

Colorado's Supreme Court has removed trump from the state's presidential primary ballot, ruling that the 14th Amendment disqualifies trump from holding office because he engaged in an insurrection.    19
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Hope many other states follow suit. 

However, Donny's cult will likely riot! Will be lots of unrest. 
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(12-19-2023, 07:17 PM)Duchess Wrote: Colorado's Supreme Court has removed trump from the state's presidential primary ballot, ruling that the 14th Amendment disqualifies trump from holding office because he engaged in an insurrection.    19

Has Trump been convicted for crimes pertaining to 18 U.S. Code § 2383?
[Image: hswJt02.jpeg]
(12-19-2023, 08:42 PM)rothschild Wrote: Has Trump been convicted for crimes pertaining to 18 U.S. Code § 2383?

Why would you ask me that?
(12-20-2023, 05:16 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-19-2023, 08:42 PM)rothschild Wrote: Has Trump been convicted for crimes pertaining to 18 U.S. Code § 2383?

Why would you ask me that?

You don't think due process matters?
Mean tweets will simply not be tolerated you filthy heathen.
(12-20-2023, 09:05 AM)BigMark Wrote: Mean tweets 

So you think that's the problem people have with trump, his mean tweets?
You know what they say about people who're obsessed with other people's problems.
Yeah, because talking about current events is SO obsessive.
I have been watching your legal experts today. They are saying that he will appeal this to the Supreme Court and they will likely rule in favour of Trump being able to run. I am so sick of this guy.
That orange asshole will be the last of us.
Hope you are wrong Mark.
Damn autocorrect I meant blast!
Orange man bad.
Very bad.
Bad bad bad.