Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
the 2024 trivial, boring drivel thread
The poor fireman too that had to risk his life rescuing her.
I watched a guy with 2 big dogs scold his vacuum because it scares those dogs.  hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
LOL
That semi incident is scary! She got lucky!

"Vancouver Vancouver! This is it!"

Words shouted by the late David Johnston 44 years ago as Mt St Helens erupted. My family was in a military airplane on the way to Hawaii from Washington at the time. The first newspaper articles that came out were "Washington is now a desert"
We had family in Kelso and Longview, and of course they were ok. Eastern Washington is where the majority of the ash fell. I get obssesed with watching the videos and hearing the stories of this eruption every year.

I have ants. The most minute, itty bitty ants you have ever seen. Ugh. I hate using poison in my home to get rid of these bitches. WhatToDoWhatToDo? Wah.
Talk dirty to the uncles.
Is it the water ants and not the sugar ants? Or are those the same?

I had those at the apartment...the hose was under a window .trying to remember what I did. Windex seems to be a solution for many things.

I'm going to say water ants, but that's just a guess. It has been extremely wet this Spring. They are so tiny that I'm sometimes not seeing them without my cheaters on.
(05-22-2024, 09:55 AM)Duchess Wrote: I have ants. The most minute, itty bitty ants you have ever seen. Ugh. I hate using poison in my home to get rid of these bitches. WhatToDoWhatToDo? Wah.

Get Terro liquid ant killer. It comes in a small bottle, (or ant bait bottles) it comes with little squares you cut out and put a few drops of
of the liquid on it and put it where you see the ants. I use water bottle caps for the drops, they are easier to work with. Good luck! Home Depot has it, maybe ACE hardware stores. 
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

This is Congaree National Park in South Carolina. At first, I thought how interesting and the idea of walking along that boardwalk was appealing to me until it suddenly occurred to me that there are alligators in South Carolina. Why would anyone want to walk that! An alligator can jump onto that with no problem, given their size they are pretty athletic, for lack of a better word.

[Image: GettyImages-1198515290-d8a5438ff7fc47bd9...7bc02a.jpg]
I mean would one walk with a stick? What fends off alligators?!

(05-23-2024, 05:08 PM)MirahM Wrote: I mean would one walk with a stick? What fends off alligators?!

I can't think of anything that could stop a 'gator from jumping onto that little boardwalk. They are incredibly quick for their size, I don't view them as being cumbersome at all.
We are living in the stupidest time! On C-Span during a press briefing at the Pentagon a journalist said "I have kind of an unconventional question. North Korea sent balloons into the South that included human waste. Does the United States have any plans to reciprocate and send American poop across the 38th Parallel?"
(05-31-2024, 10:25 AM)Duchess Wrote: We are living in the stupidest time! On C-Span during a press briefing at the Pentagon a journalist said "I have kind of an unconventional question. North Korea sent balloons into the South that included human waste. Does the United States have any plans to reciprocate and send American poop across the 38th Parallel?"

Was the journalist a man? Men are childish no matter what age they are. The world would be a better place if women were in charge.
(05-31-2024, 12:37 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Was the journalist a man? Men are childish no matter what age they are. The world would be a better place if women were in charge.

Yes, yes, and yes.

[Image: GPaEwuKW8AAPvxp?format=jpg&name=medium]
(06-06-2024, 01:40 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-31-2024, 12:37 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Was the journalist a man? Men are childish no matter what age they are. The world would be a better place if women were in charge.

Yes, yes, and yes.

[Image: GPaEwuKW8AAPvxp?format=jpg&name=medium]

hah
I have lizards here called skinks and I am completely charmed by them, I question why after looking for a picture to show y'all. I was just watching one on the patio, it is so small, maybe 4 inches and he moved like greased lightening!

[Image: 5f1a566ec8423.image.jpg]
Yeah several years ago, we had one of those fucker's here that had a much more of a SNAKE   (I HATE SNAKES) head, it scared the bjesus out of my wife! I didn't like it either. 

I'm starting to think the reason they don't really bother me is because I never have my glasses on when I see them, much like it is when I look in the mirror without my glasses on.  Sarcastic
(06-08-2024, 12:16 PM)Duchess Wrote: I'm starting to think the reason they don't really bother me is because I never have my glasses on when I see them, much like it is when I look in the mirror without my glasses on.  Sarcastic

Everything looks better without the glasses on! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin