Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
+your daily weather report+
We've had a few days of 95 here, and with low humidity it felt like 103. 
And Summer season doesn't till June 20th!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Tis sweltering. Lawdy. Where's mah fan?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It is fucking hot.
Cloudy and a little rain. Not too hot today. Relaxed Drink
(06-08-2024, 04:46 PM)sally Wrote: It is fucking hot.

Hot enough to melt your balls...so I'm told.
I've been having the nicest weather. Ahhhh. I always wish it could be like this all summer, but I know the end is near because I saw 90's and humidity in my forecast. Bah.
That is nice. We had a couple days of nice also-and then the inevitable fire season has begun.

It is windy today.
Active fire burning roughly 10 miles away, no impact to the town or me, just to hikers and a couple of cabin owners.

Fire season is horrible for the people and for the animals. Have you had sufficient rain this Spring?
it has been a cooler spring. We had some rain. Not sure on sufficiency of rain tho Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

This is my weather for the coming week. I don't think it's anything that we haven't seen before, but you wouldn't know that by listening to the weather people who are doing the forecasting. They are so dramatic and hyper intense. When they are called out on it their response is  that they try to impress upon people the seriousness of the weather and this weather will be life threatening. I think if people use ttheir common sense they will be just fine. Jeez Louise, one doesn't need a degree in engineering to take care of yourself. Check out the low for Sunday night.

[Image: 6UVKBMPMSJBN5A2LN2QHNKDS3Y.png&w=1200]
Fuck! It's fucking hot! Got my two box fans on full blast.
We'd lose power every summer when I lived in Chicago. 2-3 days, sometimes twice.
I had the heat on the other night-the house heat, not just my room. Today I tried getting in the water-and it is still too fucking cold for that.

I will only turn the room heat on today. It is supposed to get up to the 80's this weekend.......which will just fuel the fire. The fire that is not really nearby and wont' reach town but everyone is freaking out about it.

Fire in New Mexico looks awful

https://www.krqe.com/news/wildfires/vide...e-17-2024/

Wildfires are horrible. The one in California still haunts me. People were burned alive in their vehicles trying to escape.
It's so hot I don't want to be outdoors.
(06-22-2024, 04:08 PM)Duchess Wrote: It's so hot I don't want to be outdoors.

Yeah the rain didn't even cool things down. Still hot and humid as fuck. Serious swamp ass and sweaty ball sack.
Fuck, fuckity fucking fuck.   Daughter's getting married this afternoon,  and the damn weather forecast calls for severe thunderstorms and the possibility of tornadoes!!!!   It won't be the first time we've had tornadoes in new Hampshire,  but why the fuck does it have to be today.
If you can get everyone shit-faced they won't care a wit and view it as an incredible experience. 
(06-22-2024, 04:08 PM)Duchess Wrote: It's so hot I don't want to be outdoors.

I went into town on Saturday night. When I first arrived it was so stinking hot. I didn't think I was going to be able to get anything done.
So I had a milkshake and got it all done. And then it cooled off.