Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
the 2024 trivial, boring drivel thread
(06-08-2024, 08:53 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(06-08-2024, 12:16 PM)Duchess Wrote: I'm starting to think the reason they don't really bother me is because I never have my glasses on when I see them, much like it is when I look in the mirror without my glasses on.  Sarcastic

Everything looks better without the glasses on! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Except Sally's allegedly spectacular full boobs.
[Image: 2OLJyX8.jpg]
This is the 2nd day in a row I've pulled a tick off myself. I haven't had a tick in a very long time. Yesterday morning when I saw the black dot on the top of my foot I thought OH MY GOD SKIN CANCER.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-12-2024, 04:36 PM)Duchess Wrote: This is the 2nd day in a row I've pulled a tick off myself. I haven't had a tick in a very long time. Yesterday morning when I saw the black dot on the top of my foot I thought OH MY GOD SKIN CANCER.

So much drama. I've got liver spot by my left eye. It happens with age. I highly doubt it's cancer.
Being dramatic over a tick is normal! Those things are awful! I haven't had any new tick incidences since that last post I made about it.

(06-12-2024, 04:36 PM)Duchess Wrote: This is the 2nd day in a row I've pulled a tick off myself. I haven't had a tick in a very long time. Yesterday morning when I saw the black dot on the top of my foot I thought OH MY GOD SKIN CANCER.

Get them off you ASAP, some ticks carry Lyme disease. I'm sure you clean the area and put antibiotic cream on it to ward off getting infected. Just sayin. 
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I got a bunch of ticks on me once when we were camping and I went into the bushes to pee. I didn't notice them until I got home and while in the shower I started to find them all over me. I almost had a nervous breakdown and broke out in hives and had to go to the ER.
(06-12-2024, 10:54 PM)sally Wrote: I got a bunch of ticks on me once when we were camping and I went into the bushes to pee. I didn't notice them until I got home and while in the shower I started to find them all over me. I almost had a nervous breakdown and broke out in hives and had to go to the ER.

That stinks, camping is supposed to be fun, not winding up in the ER! 
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I got stiches after a camping trip once. I thought I was ultimate wilderness person and bought a new knife and tried to cut an apple with it in my hand because I thought that was cool.

(06-12-2024, 05:06 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:  I highly doubt it's cancer.

It was the tick, Clangy.
(06-13-2024, 12:59 AM)MirahM Wrote: I got stiches after a camping trip once. I thought I was ultimate wilderness person and bought a new knife and tried to cut an apple with it in my hand because I thought that was cool.

I can see myself doing that while being the ultimate wilderness woman. *flexes*
From the National Park Service -

"Believe in yourself like visitors who believe they can pet a bison".    
Ha!

I just sat down to eat some lunch
NPR is on
The story is about the woman who found body parts in buckets in her basement.....and the story continues...and...is really disturbing.

This gal's mom had donated her body-and....well it never made it to the place it was supposed to go. And she got a letter stating that. HOW Awful!

I am not dontating my body when I die. They can put me in the ground.

A buddy's ghetto girlfriend donated his body without the knowledge of his family., they found out and retrieved him in the nick of time. She was pissed because they didn't invite her to the funeral. He organized the epic fishing trips in Canada.

[Image: D9U3anG.jpg]
My husband just bought 600.00 worth of canopy's, because we have a 60 percent chance of rain on Sunday and it's to late to rent a bigtop tent.   Oy!
!!

(06-18-2024, 04:14 AM)BigMark Wrote: donated his body without the knowledge of his family

If someone did that to one of my brothers I'd be so fucking mad I'd be jumping around like Yosemite Sam. Sumbitch!
Fucking woke up and drank six Samuel Adams then made us all breakfast, then we went fishing Walleye, the best fish you will ever eat.
They have walleye there?

I like to smoke pot.