Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES
Oh god. What has happened now? I can't even turn the fricken TV on because of the hysteria. 
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-08-2024, 05:20 PM)Duchess Wrote: Oh god. What has happened now? I can't even turn the fricken TV on because of the hysteria. 

Joe identified as a black woman. He's sewed up the black and LGBTQ+++ vote! hah
For the past few days I have been feeling just like I felt when Ruth Bader Ginsberg died just before the election in 2020. I feel disheartened. 
The RNC has passed the GOP 2024 platform-

[Image: GR_NTwcWQAAsrfF?format=png&name=medium]
(07-08-2024, 06:27 PM)Duchess Wrote: The RNC has passed the GOP 2024 platform-

[Image: GR_NTwcWQAAsrfF?format=png&name=medium]

What a load of  Bullshit

Wannabe King Dingaling won't be able accomplish even a quarter of those goals without taxing the lower and middle class to death.
Good cop-bad cop, and which is which depends on the party you support.
(07-08-2024, 09:13 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Wannabe King Dingaling won't be able accomplish even a quarter of those goals without taxing the lower and middle class to death.

Did you note #8? I want one of those worthless reporters to ask him what he thinks the iron dome is. He presents it as if he believes it's a shield that will cover the entire United States of America like I would cover the food at a picnic.

[Image: mesh-food-covers-6489f66765b13.jpg?crop=...ize=1200:*]
Joe, Kamala, or Gavin: does it make any difference at this point?

Newsom is the strongest of the 3, but California is a Third World shithole at this point in time. Trump would run videos of California cities and beat him like a cheap rug.

But all is not lost. According to John Kirby, Joe is going to do a "big-boy" press conference and take some questions. Will Jill be holding his hand?

Stay tuned!
Israel's Iron Dome is worthless against drone attacks. It's nothing but a humongous giveaway to the "defense" industry. Star Wars 2.0.
(07-09-2024, 10:46 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-08-2024, 09:13 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Wannabe King Dingaling won't be able accomplish even a quarter of those goals without taxing the lower and middle class to death.

Did you note #8? I want one of those worthless reporters to ask him what he thinks the iron dome is. He presents it as if he believes it's a shield that will cover the entire United States of America like I would cover the food at a picnic.

[Image: mesh-food-covers-6489f66765b13.jpg?crop=...ize=1200:*]
hah He can't even build a wall. How is he going to build a dome?
The bottom line for everyone should be keeping trump out of the White House! Please pay attention. I know this all sucks, it's horrible. We don't have the luxury of despair or pearl clutching of any kind. Vote!
(07-10-2024, 04:00 PM)Duchess Wrote: The bottom line for everyone should be keeping trump out of the White House! Please pay attention. I know this all sucks, it's horrible. We don't have the luxury of despair or pearl clutching of any kind. Vote!

We don't have the luxury of voting for a dementia ridden,  pants shitting person either.   Can you please see why we need a third party now?
I like Kennedy but that fucker has a really bad past.
(07-10-2024, 04:40 PM)cannongal Wrote: We don't have the luxury of voting for a dementia ridden,  pants shitting person either.   Can you please see why we need a third party now?

This might be the last free election of our lifetime, when I say our I am referring to you and I and probably every Mocker reading this. (I am loathe to sound so friggin' dramatic 78) We can't even vote on policy this time! There is only one reason to vote and that's to keep trump's grubby little hands off our country. I'd vote for Biden even if he were comatose. I have more faith in those in his administration than I do trump and those he intends to put in positions of power.

There will not be a third party ticket this year and probably not in our lifetime.
(07-11-2024, 01:11 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-10-2024, 04:40 PM)cannongal Wrote: We don't have the luxury of voting for a dementia ridden,  pants shitting person either.   Can you please see why we need a third party now?

This might be the last free election of our lifetime, when I say our I am referring to you and I and probably every Mocker reading this. (I am loathe to sound so friggin' dramatic 78) We can't even vote on policy this time! There is only one reason to vote and that's to keep trump's grubby little hands off our country. I'd vote for Biden even if he were comatose. I have more faith in those in his administration than I do trump and those he intends to put in positions of power.

There will not be a third party ticket this year and probably not in our lifetime.

I know.   I don't even want to vote this year,  but my husband is a die hard trumpet and I need to go cancel his vote.

Hubs knows that I always vote libertarian,  and keeps telling me to stop wasting my vote and we need to kick biden to the curb.

Mother fucker needs to wake the fuck up and realize that he can't tell me what to do.    hah
(07-11-2024, 01:11 PM)Duchess Wrote:

It pains me to have to say, I have to agree with you we can't let our country fall into the hands of a lunatic dictator! Sadly leaning towards Comatose Joey. Why the hell did Nikk
i have to quit?
(Joey did a little better then I expected tonight during his speech/questioning session) 
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Key takeaways from Joey's big boy presser: He's following the advice of his Commander-in-Chief, and has full confidence in vice president Trump. Postwhore
Cars, I appreciate reading that from you! 

I know this is quite a bit less than the ideal situation, but this is what we have to work with. I'm not oblivious to how this pains so many people and I completely understand why.
So is trump going to have a national press conference so we can all see how he manages getting through it?
(07-11-2024, 10:54 PM)rothschild Wrote: Key takeaways from Joey's big boy presser: He's following the advice of his Commander-in-Chief, and has full confidence in vice president Trump.  Postwhore

Yes I saw that happen, that was one of his faux pas, he is "81" after all. 
Donny makes them as well, and he's only 78. Both still too old!
That's why it's such a SAD situation, a country like ours, should have a more sensible choice!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!