Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Political Temperature (rectal)
(01-05-2010, 08:52 AM)IMaDick Wrote:
(01-05-2010, 08:29 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Safer streets, better healthcare, better education, no rife institutionalised racism, no effigy's of black politicians being hung out on the street, no toddlers being killed by yahoo's firing AK47's in the air.

It really does put the "Great" in Great Britain.

No freedom,faggots on every street corner,unable to protect yourselves, crime rate three times that of the US,a mosque in every neighborhood, and ass clowns that think they have it good in merry old england.

Every point I made in my post = truth.

Every point you made in your post = lies.

Crime rate in Great Britain three times that of the US?

More people get murdered with guns in one year in the US than have been murdered with guns in Britain in the last 100 years you buffoon.

::lol::11
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(01-05-2010, 08:49 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: Right - keep dreaming!

Right - keep deluding yourself!
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(01-05-2010, 08:56 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(01-05-2010, 08:29 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Safer streets, better healthcare, better education, no rife institutionalised racism, no effigy's of black politicians being hung out on the street, no toddlers being killed by yahoo's firing AK47's in the air.

No freedom,faggots on every street corner,unable to protect yourselves, crime rate three times that of the US,a mosque in every neighborhood, and ass clowns that think they have it good in merry old england.

More people get murdered with guns in one year in the US than have been murdered with guns in Britain in the last 100 years you buffoon.

Damn you're dumb11

http://reason.com/archives/2002/11/01/gu...ed-outcome
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Excellent article - one that OP needs to read and understand desperately.
86 112
Fucking link won't load, can someone post it again?

It isn't an article from a "guns are great" site is it?
(01-05-2010, 09:06 AM)IMaDick Wrote:
(01-05-2010, 08:56 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

Damn you're dumb11

http://reason.com/archives/2002/11/01/gu...ed-outcome

Very interesting........especially when you take into consideration that America has a population of 305 million and England has a population of 61 million. hmmmmmmmmm...........
America has a homicide rate 15 times higher with a population only five times higher than Great Britain.

hmmmmmmmmmmm.............
Murders per 1000 capita.

America 24th highest, Britain 46th highest.

Hmmmmmmmm..............

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_mu...per-capita
Murders with firearms.

America 4th highest with 9369, Britain joint 39th with Denmark with 14.

Hmmmmmmmm...........

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_mu...h-firearms
Gun homicides per 100,000 population.

America 14th, Britain - not on the chart.

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_gu...00-000-pop
Loads fine for me, lame-ass. Try this:

Click HERE, OP.
86 112
The US has its issues, but apparently the UK *does* have a problem with 'violent crime'.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopi...urope.html

This is from a UK newspaper in 2009.

My home has guns & every couple months Cowboy takes me out to the back of the property and I shoot "things"...he wants to be assured that I can handle it if I ever need to...I surely do hope & pray I never have to put a bullet in someone..12
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
When we lived in Oregon, we purchased a shotgun. It really was a necessity out there, because we had a lot of cougars in the area. Very bold cougars. Cougars who regularly took down people's horses.

We also had two small handguns inherited from my ex's dad, which have never been fired as far as I know.

Now, my ex has all of them. I don't even want a gun in the house with my son.
(01-05-2010, 12:38 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: Loads fine for me, lame-ass. Try this:

Click HERE, OP.

Nice article.

Relied to much on opinion and rhetoric than actual facts and figures for me though.
(01-05-2010, 12:40 PM)SyberBitch Wrote: The US has its issues, but apparently the UK *does* have a problem with 'violent crime'.

I never claimed that the UK doesn't have it's problems with violent crime, especially assaults related to drink and drugs. I have never claimed that.

But when a yank claims Britain is a more dangerous or violent place than America I have to hit the bullshit alarm.
(01-05-2010, 12:57 PM)SyberBitch Wrote: When we lived in Oregon, we purchased a shotgun. It really was a necessity out there, because we had a lot of cougars in the area. Very bold cougars. Cougars who regularly took down people's horses.

We also had two small handguns inherited from my ex's dad, which have never been fired as far as I know.

Now, my ex has all of them. I don't even want a gun in the house with my son.

Believe me if there were cougars wandering around where I live I would have kept my old shotgun.

The only time I would handle firearms now is if I was part of a militia defending the shores of the UK, other than that I don't want guns and I don't need guns.

Me and Frank will never agree on this issue, he was an anti gunner who became a firearm owner, and I was a firearm owner who became anti gun.
I was uneducated about my responsibilities regarding long-term freedom and I was failing, a bit, to respect the principles that those responsibilities rest upon.
86 112
Well of course we will have a higher murder rate. Your country is proof positive that taking guns away from law abiding citizens does not deter crime.
A criminal will find a gun to kill you whether there is a law or not, no matter where you live.

I wonder how many people are walking around in the UK looking like the Joker after they had their faces slashed from mouth to ear from a crazy toothless fucker with a knife.

Your violent crime rate is higher than ours...get over it, RED.

As for the Obama doll hanging in Georgia...I'm POSITIVE nothing like that ever happens in the UK, riiiiiight, yeah, Ok, if you say so. I'm sure all of us here in America NEVER expected to see something like that. What a shocker that was to hear on the news. 78
(01-05-2010, 01:08 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(01-05-2010, 12:40 PM)SyberBitch Wrote: The US has its issues, but apparently the UK *does* have a problem with 'violent crime'.

I never claimed that the UK doesn't have it's problems with violent crime, especially assaults related to drink and drugs. I have never claimed that.

But when a yank claims Britain is a more dangerous or violent place than America I have to hit the bullshit alarm.

I'm not a rabid patriot, as you may have noticed, but I specifically posted that article because it (being from a UK news source) talks about how the UK currently has a more serious problem with 'violent' crime than the US. I thought it was kind of funny though, that the article said 'Even worse than the US!!' lol Apparently this side of the water has a bit of a reputation.

I do not doubt, however, that it has fewer GUN related crimes than the US does.