Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES
trump had a hate rally in PA yesterday. I think he's sounding creepier than usual, but I'm terribly biased so I'm uncertain.

When asked by a reporter how he intends to protect our critical infrastructure from the Chinese his response was "well we're going to protect it by saying you can't come. You can't do it".

trump addressing all of us females, "I am your protector. I want to be your protector...you will no longer be abandoned, lonely or scared. You will no longer be in danger...you will no longer be thinking about abortion."

"I will protect women at a level never seen before. They will finally be healthy, hopeful, safe & secure. Their lives will be happy, beautiful and great again."

He claimed that while he was president foreign countries wouldn't fight each other without his permission.

He's still attacking the legal Haitians in Ohio and his crowd began to chant SEND THEM BACK.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-24-2024, 04:21 AM)Duchess Wrote: So now the homeless problem is because of the economy? It wasn't that long ago you blamed it on no mental health services.

I never blamed homelessness on mental illness.

How can a surge in homelessness not be indicative of the health of an economy? How is that possible?
Duchess thinks "legal" people don't commit crimes. Probably thinks Democrats don't commit crimes.
(09-24-2024, 03:58 PM)rothschild Wrote: Duchess thinks "legal" people don't commit crimes. Probably thinks Democrats don't commit crimes.

Why would you say that? I've never said it, never implied it. 
(09-24-2024, 03:54 PM)rothschild Wrote: I never blamed homelessness on mental illness.

How can a surge in homelessness not be indicative of the health of an economy? How is that possible?

Yes, you have, and you went on to talk about the lack of funds spent on mental health in America.
(09-24-2024, 04:23 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-24-2024, 03:54 PM)rothschild Wrote: I never blamed homelessness on mental illness.

Yes, you have, and you went on to talk about the lack of funds spent on mental health in America.

We've talked about that but I've never stated that homelessness is caused by mental illness.
(09-24-2024, 04:21 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-24-2024, 03:58 PM)rothschild Wrote: Duchess thinks "legal" people don't commit crimes. Probably thinks Democrats don't commit crimes.

Why would you say that? I've never said it, never implied it. 

What does the legal status of these Haitians have to do with whether or not some of them are eating pets?

BTW, do you have any idea what poor people in Haiti eat?

I seriously doubt it.
Why do people keep saying they're here legally as if they went through the same lengthy and expensive legal process that other immigrants went through with no help from the goverment? They're only here legally because they were given extended temporary protective status on the tax payers dime. It's a huge difference, ask anyone that actually had to go through the real legal process.
(09-25-2024, 10:53 AM)sally Wrote: Why do people keep saying they're here legally as if they went through the same lengthy and expensive legal process that other immigrants went through with no help from the goverment? They're only here legally because they were given extended temporary protective status on the tax payers dime. It's a huge difference, ask anyone that actually had to go through the real legal process.

Because only really stupid people don’t understand that that’s the process? There are a ton of people who are here “temporarily” legally. Doesn’t change the fact that the system is fucked up. Which is one reason Trump shouldn’t have shit on the bi-partisan border deal so he could contribute to keeping it fucked up for his campaign.
Commando Cunt Queen
(09-25-2024, 11:54 PM)username Wrote:
(09-25-2024, 10:53 AM)sally Wrote: Why do people keep saying they're here legally as if they went through the same lengthy and expensive legal process that other immigrants went through with no help from the goverment? They're only here legally because they were given extended temporary protective status on the tax payers dime. It's a huge difference, ask anyone that actually had to go through the real legal process.

Because only really stupid people don’t understand that that’s the process? There are a ton of people who are here “temporarily” legally. Doesn’t change the fact that the system is fucked up. Which is one reason Trump shouldn’t have shit on the bi-partisan border deal so he could contribute to keeping it fucked up for his campaign.

It was a 100% unshit-wothy border deal, was it?

You make it sound like bipartisanship equates to sound legislation. You also make it sound like Trump is the only politician that would put personal interest above national interest.
(09-26-2024, 12:32 AM)rothschild Wrote: It was a 100% unshit-wothy border deal, was it?

You make it sound like bipartisanship equates to sound legislation. You also make it sound like Trump is the only politician that would put personal interest above national interest.

It was the best bi-partisan agreement that had ever been written and it's not me saying that, it is republican lawmakers saying that, even that filthy little faggot Lindsay Graham agreed with that statement. The one and only reason it wasn't agreed to is because trump told republicans not to accept it because it would give Biden a win and trump wouldn't be able to run on his bullshit claims. This is all public knowledge and easily verifiable. 
(09-26-2024, 12:46 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-26-2024, 12:32 AM)rothschild Wrote: It was a 100% unshit-wothy border deal, was it?

It was the best bi-partisan agreement that had ever been written and it's not me saying that, it is republican lawmakers saying that, even that filthy little faggot Lindsay Graham agreed with that statement. The one and only reason it wasn't agreed to is because trump told republicans not to accept it because it would give Biden a win and trump wouldn't be able to run on his bullshit claims. This is all public knowledge and easily verifiable. 

Republicans are vermin, just like the Democrats. I'm surprised you bother to mention Graham's name. Did you to actually read the proposed agreement? No? Well, you can be absolutely certain that most of the cocksuckers that endorsed it didn't bother to read it either, because that's how it goes in politics.

Yes, Trump's a bucket of shit with a big mouth, and Harris is a gold plated turd. Be my guest and vote for the gold plated turd, but don't bother pretending that you aren't voting for a turd. The establishment is rotten to the core. Please stop supporting it.

Thank you and have a great day.
Blowing-kisses
[Image: tenor.gif]
(09-26-2024, 03:12 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(09-26-2024, 12:46 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Republicans are vermin, just like the Democrats. I'm surprised you bother to mention Graham's name. Did you to actually read the proposed agreement? No? Well, you can be absolutely certain that most of the cocksuckers that endorsed it didn't bother to read it either, because that's how it goes in politics.

Yes, Trump's a bucket of shit with a big mouth, and Harris is a gold plated turd. Be my guest and vote for the gold plated turd, but don't bother pretending that you aren't voting for a turd. The establishment is rotten to the core. Please stop supporting it.

Thank you and have a great day.
  Blowing-kisses

Yeah instead let's rise up and overthrow the government!  Woo

Pappy's convention of states! Let's fucking go! Sarcastic The_Villagers
At trump's hate rally yesterday he pointed out into the crowd and said the people you see leaving aren't really leaving.   hah

Question-what action will you take to ensure jobs stay in America?

trump-I was honored as the man of the year. Maybe 20 years ago. The fake news heard about it and said it never happened.
(Yesterday, 10:53 AM)Duchess Wrote: At trump's hate rally yesterday he pointed out into the crowd and said the people you see leaving aren't really leaving.   hah

Question-what action will you take to ensure jobs stay in America?

trump-I was honored as the man of the year. Maybe 20 years ago. The fake news heard about it and said it never happened.

They aren't leaving. They just all need to use the porta potty at the same time. Trump spewing shit out of his mouth makes people want to spew shit out of their asshole.
What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Trump is going to solve all of women's problems and Kamala is is going to unburden us from what can be and what has been. Fucking terrific. For me it comes down to the one that is going to be the least burden on my bank account.
If Trump were president right now he would probably be blaming North Carolina for the hurricane and telling them they should have mopped the forest or the ocean or he would have said thier leaders are bad people so he won't send help.