Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES
(09-28-2024, 09:01 PM)sally Wrote:  For me it comes down to the one that is going to be the least burden on my bank account.

You've made that abundantly clear.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
NC here. About an hour from the hardest hit and downstream from all the rain. We had lots of wind, about 6 inches rain and many trees fall and no internet for 3 days but otherwise okay. Lots of repukes are saying Democrats used chem trails to bring this up so far. Little do they remember but Asheville is as blue as the sky.
(09-24-2024, 03:58 PM)rothschild Wrote: Duchess thinks "legal" people don't commit crimes. Probably thinks Democrats don't commit crimes.

Everyone commits crimes,  the actual problem is " who decides what the crime is?"
Oh man. Why does he do me like that? 
(09-30-2024, 11:56 PM)Tammy75 Wrote: NC here.  About an hour from the hardest hit and downstream from all the rain.  We had lots of wind, about 6 inches rain and many trees fall and no internet for 3 days but otherwise okay.  Lots of repukes are saying Democrats used chem trails to bring this up so far.  Little do they remember but Asheville is as blue as the sky.

Glad you are okay

(10-01-2024, 05:23 PM)MirahM Wrote:
(09-30-2024, 11:56 PM)Tammy75 Wrote: NC here.  About an hour from the hardest hit and downstream from all the rain.  We had lots of wind, about 6 inches rain and many trees fall and no internet for 3 days but otherwise okay.  Lots of repukes are saying Democrats used chem trails to bring this up so far.  Little do they remember but Asheville is as blue as the sky.

Glad you are okay

Thank you!  I work in insurance and yesterday our office took 409 calls (I only answered 42 calls) and today not sure of the total but I answered 53 calls---the most in our entire state.  We insure lots of property in the hardest hit cities--Asheville and Boone area so I am sure our office is going to be extra busy the next couple of months.   

On a GREAT note, in 28 days, I am heading to Domican Republic for a much needed week of drinking and relaxing and bonus, it will be election week so hopefully when I get back, we will have the most brilliant Madame President and things will calm down  17in my purple state with another blue governor and a BLUE White House.
Last night during the VP debate JD Vance said "woah, woah, woah, the rules were you guys weren't going to fact-check". I had to go track that down because I did not watch and while there has been some unbelievable stuff said, I did not think anyone would actually say THAT! He did. Jesus Christ.
JD is a Donny Jr.  hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(10-02-2024, 11:58 AM)Duchess Wrote: Last night during the VP debate JD Vance said "woah, woah, woah, the rules were you guys weren't going to fact-check". I had to go track that down because I did not watch and while there has been some unbelievable stuff said, I did not think anyone would actually say THAT! He did. Jesus Christ.

They fact checked the truth and then when he went on to explain why it is the truth they shut him down. I think he's a creep too, but I'm not sure how you could possibly think Tim Walz is any better.
(09-26-2024, 03:20 PM)Duchess Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif]

Where do you find this at? I want to send it to someone.