Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY
(08-07-2023, 01:18 PM)rothschild Wrote: Fix'd that for you.

You're welcome.

Mock isn't a troll hole, rothschild and that ^^^^^^^^ is typical troll bullshit ranking up there with calling me Douchess as if it's never been done before. 
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-03-2023, 02:48 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(08-03-2023, 12:23 PM)cannongal Wrote:
(08-03-2023, 11:19 AM)rothschild Wrote: How intelligent is it to think that Washington DC is an unbiased venue?

Asking for a friend.

Do you mean like a music venue,  or oh hot digital dam, I think that mushroom tea just kicked in 

Yay me-!

Have you ever had a peyote enema?

I have not!  I have issues with things going up my ass.
Ahahahahaha!    44
(08-08-2023, 06:09 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-07-2023, 01:18 PM)rothschild Wrote: Fix'd that for you.

You're welcome.

Mock isn't a troll hole, rothschild and that ^^^^^^^^ is typical troll bullshit ranking up there with calling me Douchess as if it's never been done before. 

Aren't you the one who gives me shit for being too serious and not having fun??? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
(08-08-2023, 01:19 PM)rothschild Wrote: Aren't you the one who gives me shit for being too serious and not having fun???  Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

Yes, I am. I'd like to sling your ass down a snow covered mountainside on one of those flying saucer sleds. Weeeeeee.

That'll loosen you the hell up.
Only hours ago he complained the charges took too long and they waited to interfere with his campaign.

Just a reminder--people like you & I sit on a Grand Jury and that's who indicts, not presidents or prosecutors nor politicians.

[Image: F3GSOt0XUAAU2bF?format=jpg&name=medium]
(08-09-2023, 11:14 AM)Duchess Wrote: Only hours ago he complained the charges took too long and they waited to interfere with his campaign.

Just a reminder--people like you & I sit on a Grand Jury and that's who indicts, not presidents or prosecutors nor politicians.

Since prosecutors request grand juries, don't they dictate when they're summoned?
Democrats think Washington, DC is a representative cross section of American society -- or don't care because the indictments alone prove Trump is guilty, so the only "fair" trial is one that convicts him.
The literal mountains of evidence and witnesses and his own repeated confessions prove he's guilty. The indictments are just the legal process.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(08-09-2023, 08:13 PM)rothschild Wrote: Democrats think Washington, DC is a representative cross section of American society -- or don't care because the indictments alone prove Trump is guilty, so the only "fair" trial is one that convicts him.

Guilty or Innocent, whatever the verdict there will be rioting in DC and across the country that will make the insurrection at the Capitol look like a peace protest or Capitol tour.
(08-09-2023, 10:09 PM)Donovan Wrote: The literal mountains of evidence and witnesses and his own repeated confessions prove he's guilty. The indictments are just the legal process.

If that was an objective fact it wouldn't make a lick of difference if his trials were held in Washington, DC, or Miami Florida.

You do understand that, right?
Trials are held where crimes are committed.
(08-10-2023, 05:21 AM)Duchess Wrote: Trials are held where crimes are committed.

Except when they're not.
Duchess beat me to it. I will add that if a person accused of serious crimes has a solid defense that doesn't rely on legal obfuscation and Trump-Tower-sized sacks of pure bullshit, then the venue ALSO shouldn't matter.

But it does, because he knows he's fucking guilty and he's squirming like a rat in a trap.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(08-10-2023, 10:16 AM)Donovan Wrote: Duchess beat me to it. I will add that if a person accused of serious crimes has a solid defense that doesn't rely on legal obfuscation and Trump-Tower-sized sacks of pure bullshit, then the venue ALSO shouldn't matter.

But it does, because he knows he's fucking guilty and he's squirming like a rat in a trap.

That's absurd reasoning considering the extreme polarization in this nation, but the blue rats in DC no doubt appreciate it; red rats, not so much.
I said SHOULDN'T matter. The nation isn't all that polarized. The internet is. Hic sunt dracones...
(08-10-2023, 10:16 AM)Donovan Wrote:  he's squirming like a rat in a trap.

...and I love every fuckin' minute of it. It brings me joy to see him screaming in all caps day after day because I know he is drowning in anxiety. He's never been held accountable before, but he will be now and there's not a damn thing he can do about but cry like the little bitch he is.

It's my fervent hope that Mark Meadows is cooperating with the Special Counsel & Fani Willis.
(08-10-2023, 10:48 AM)Donovan Wrote: I said SHOULDN'T matter. The nation isn't all that polarized. The internet is. Hic sunt dracones...

Given the digification/politicization of almost everything these days, that's like saying the air isn't dirty, the pollution is.
(08-10-2023, 05:21 AM)Duchess Wrote: Trials are held where crimes are committed.

Trials are held when and where courts are granted, by law, either personal jurisdiction over the defendant and/or the subject matter.

Where the alleged crime was committed is just one piece to determine jurisdiction . . . it's not the absolute litmus test.

Just sayin' . . . 
(08-10-2023, 11:06 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-10-2023, 10:16 AM)Donovan Wrote:  he's squirming like a rat in a trap.

...and I love every fuckin' minute of it. It brings me joy to see him screaming in all caps day after day because I know he is drowning in anxiety. He's never been held accountable before, but he will be now and there's not a damn thing he can do about but cry like the little bitch he is.

It's my fervent hope that Mark Meadows is cooperating with the Special Counsel & Fani Willis.

Meanwhile, DC goes to hell in a handbasket and Councilmember Trayon White is calling for the National Guard to be brought in, because it's a "war zone".

Doesn't sound like they're lovin' every fuckin' minute of it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/dc-cou...r-AA1eXqTX