Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FOUR IDAHO STUDENTS MURDERED
You can see his reflection on the computer screen whilst he is talking. He is trying to badly cover his face, not working. I hope you guys like this one.
(01-01-2023, 12:06 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: You can see his reflection on the computer screen whilst he is talking. He is trying to badly cover his face, not working. I hope you guys like this one.

It's the best! It's my new ringtone. Sarcastic
What is your new ringtone? You think this is funny?
That’s not him imo.
Look closely and he has wedding ring and mustache.

Pretty much de-bunked online.
You mean aussie's wrong about something?  Shocker.
(01-01-2023, 07:27 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: What is your new ringtone? You think this is funny?

Funny how? You think I'm a clown here to amuse you? How is this funny?
(01-01-2023, 12:33 PM)GirlBoss Wrote: That’s not him imo.

It's been confirmed that he rang into a podcast and tried to implicate the fraternity boys. Also he was active on social media, and in particular Reddit. That was confirmed it was him. I just watched at length them going through each of his posts. He was participating right up to the end and had no idea they were onto him. 

The wedding ring is not a wedding ring it's a school ring on the wrong hand. It's him. There are multiple youtube videos about that TikTok video examining it. 

Like the Delphi case, I am hearing from these forensic analysts on YouTube I have been watching that they are holding back everything and holding their cards close to their chest.

Cannongal, we dont do the bitchslap in the Crime forum. You can go and have a fight elsewhere. 

I'm a parent, my child is close to this age. This kind of stuff shakes me. Especially when it's close to my Little Aussie's age.
(01-01-2023, 02:46 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(01-01-2023, 07:27 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: What is your new ringtone? You think this is funny?

Funny how? You think I'm a clown here to amuse you? How is this funny?

Absolutely not. Nothing funny about this subject at all.
(01-01-2023, 02:53 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(01-01-2023, 12:33 PM)GirlBoss Wrote: That’s not him imo.

It's been confirmed that he rang into a podcast and tried to implicate the fraternity boys. Also he was active on social media, and in particular Reddit. That was confirmed it was him. I just watched at length them going through each of his posts. He was participating right up to the end and had no idea they were onto him. 

The wedding ring is not a wedding ring it's a school ring on the wrong hand. It's him. There are multiple youtube videos about that TikTok video examining it. 

Like the Delphi case, I am hearing from these forensic analysts on YouTube I have been watching that they are holding back everything and holding their cards close to their chest.

Cannongal, we dont do the bitchslap in the Crime forum. You can go and have a fight elsewhere. 

I'm a parent, my child is close to this age. This kind of stuff shakes me. Especially when it's close to my Little Aussie's age.

No disrespect Aussie- you’re entitled to your opinion. But it IS opinion. 

I don’t consider YouTubers/unverified Reddit users as confirmed sources. In fact, they’ve been notoriously wrong throughout. And fueled doxing of innocent people just to get views/clicks/“likes”. Wrong over and over and over again. 

I remain skeptical any of that is true at this point. And will wait for more official sources before considering it “confirmed.”

Agree it’s a horrific murder— terrifying to think this can happen and hard to wrap your mind around to feel safe/be able to keep loved ones safe.
Yes, that's true, it is just my opinion and millions of others as it has gone viral, but as you have said, unless it is tested in court we dont conclusively know. No matter what people assert.

What about the Reddit posts by user "InsiderKnowledge" who had his email address at uni? He was posting till right up to when he was arrested.

I think it is good to be skeptical, and yeh that is a good healthy position, because we dont know what we dont know. Same as Delphi.

These cases do leave me shaken. Thanks for your feedback and perspective, I think it is helpful in getting clearer more rational insight.
So he was an incel.

It's unnerving the way they walk among us and many times we have no way of knowing until they commit their monstrous acts. 
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-02-2023, 02:22 PM)MirahM Wrote: So he was an incel.

I like that Dr. Ramsland distinguishes psychopathy from evil. Evil has no scientific relevance, it's a common value judgement typically used by people who don't appreciate that by understanding these types of people we can identify them more easily.
When shit hits the fan cops are too far way, you need to be able to handle that shit yourself.
(01-02-2023, 05:29 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Yes, that's true, it is just my opinion and millions of others as it has gone viral, but as you have said, unless it is tested in court we dont conclusively know. No matter what people assert.

What about the Reddit posts by user "InsiderKnowledge" who had his email address at uni? He was posting till right up to when he was arrested.

I think it is good to be skeptical, and yeh that is a good healthy position, because we dont know what we dont know. Same as Delphi.

These cases do leave me shaken. Thanks for your feedback and perspective, I think it is helpful in getting clearer more rational insight.
I do think InsideLooking is one of the most likely to be his. At the same time it would be colossally dumb of him to have done that when it could so easily be tied to him in investigation. If it is, it’s a chilling account of the murders. 

I like hearing theories and also like to speculate about what’s what, but you’re right I def lean more towards facts ( maybe lean too far towards them), I’m cautious because I also get concerned about wrongful convictions following rush of judgment and extreme pressure on LE to “solve”it quickly.

I want them to get the right person - the real killer - and prove it and put him away.

I’m so happy for others to engage in this, Aussie!
(01-02-2023, 02:22 PM)MirahM Wrote: So he was an incel.

It does seem like incel, Mirah. Although I’ve seen pics of him with girls in them / they are “acquaintances “ or “friends” - have yet to hear someone come forward saying she was his gf at some point in time. 

Has anyone seen anything about having a gf - like ever?
Do you think it was always the plan to drive the car home for Xmas break?
Did he decide to come home ( pa) for break only after the murders? Why drive vs fly? ( other than the obvious)? And why did the Dad need to fly out and help him drive it home? It’s not like Bryan was early 20s - he’s almost 30.

So curious to find out when the plans for Xmas break were made.
(01-02-2023, 03:24 PM)Duchess Wrote: It's unnerving the way they walk among us and many times we have no way of knowing until they commit their monstrous acts. 

100%
It’s got to be surreal for his friends, family, neighbors, students, professors- knowing how close a cold blooded murderer is to you.
You ain't kiddin'. It would freak me the hell out.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
[Image: FleziSbX0AIH7JN?format=jpg&name=medium]
Citation for Bryan Kohberger in Moscow that occurred on 8/21/2022 at 11:40 pm. - minutes from the King Rd house.
Of note:
-BK had WA driver’s license at that time
-Elantra had PA plates still

And why? How? Pulled over at night for seatbelt violation? What caused him to be stopped. Seatbelt wearing could not have been seen close to midnight, I’d think.