Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Randy Quaid and his wife seek asylum in Canada!
oh christ! the biggest asshole phony cop wannabe in the world! and his ugly wife too! hahahaha
he's not going to canada because he has no fucking credentials!! hah

VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Oct. 24 (UPI) -- Duane Chapman, star of the television program "Dog the Bounty Hunter," says he won't go to Canada to track down actor Randy Quaid and his wife.

But Chapman said he wants to talk to Quaid about charges he fleeced hotel owners and squatted in property he and his wife had previously sold, Postmedia News reported.

Meanwhile, the bail for Quaid and his wife Evi was increased to $500,000 in a Santa Barbara, Calif., court Friday after prosecutors learned the fleeing couple were in Canadian custody, the report said.

"I want to hear the story," Chapman said. "We've heard he's out. It is a good opportunity. I want to talk to him."

Chapman said he had never heard the term "star whackers," which Evi referred to in a note from her lawyer Friday. She alleged "star whackers" were responsible for the deaths of Heath Ledger and David Carradine.

"That is the first time I heard about it," Chapman said of the "star whackers" allegation. "Something is wrong here and we need to find out."

punk chapman---->

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Randy Quaid and his wife seek asylum in Canada! - by Lady Cop - 10-24-2010, 03:56 PM