Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NH Senator wants to send "defective" people to Siberia
(03-13-2011, 04:36 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-13-2011, 04:32 PM)QueenBee Wrote: Again, from my experience, "Getting disabled people out into the workforce" is easier said than done. Be those disabilities cognititive or physical. Many places just do not want to be bothered taking the extra effort required to give the folks the training they may need. And while there are workshops..allowing them to assemble things, or other various tasks, the pay is piecework, and probably guys in prison make more. I saw people I worked with bring home "paychecks" of about $11 for a weeks work..and be very proud of that pay...but really...Would any of us be happy with an $11 paycheck for 30 hours of work???

Sorry according to some around here "defective" people should be happy with that $11, its a case of "contribute" or pack your winter coat its the Siberian gulag for you fuckhole.

The ticket to Retard Siberia is exactly $11.00 imagine that.

OP your main stream views really make you a spectacular person boring but spectacular.

see I can be contrary to myself also.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Messages In This Thread
RE: NH Senator wants to send "defective" people to Siberia - by IMaDick - 03-13-2011, 04:41 PM