Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-17-2011, 12:21 AM)truth be told Wrote: Don't be so nieve...hasn't it ever crossed your mind that it is very strange that out of all of the people in the world to find Johnny and Lisa it just happens to be Johnny's parents? Go back and listen to the 9-11 tapes because they are extemely important. From the very first call, Maytee "Knew!" something. The second call she uses the word "kidnap"...which was 2 hours before they were found. This woman knows more than she is telling police and we all know it.
Yes she is probably grieving...but the word "mother" I don't really know if that fits her. Johnny never had a chance with her in his life and if John Sr is smart he would pack up and get away from her before it's too late for him as well, and take the two other kids as well.

No it doesn't cross my mind as ODD that Maytee & John Sr found Johnny & Lisa considering they called LE out to the Straubs house how many times (Twice?) before they took it upon themselves to kick in the door after peering in the window. It would be ODD if they never called LE & went out there & kicked in the door immediatly. & even then.... I wouldn't see it as completely crazy. Some of you people are sooooo fucking caught up in this "Maytee KNEW something from the 9-11 tapes!!!" Well no fucking shit she knew something, she got a phone call from 2 people in the middle of the night (Sharita & Tiffany) telling her about some sketchy phone call & the inability to contact her son by phone or by knocking on the door/ringing the door bell at the Straubs. You don't think you'd be concerned by the story TW told & the inability to make contact? I would! So NO we don't all know that she knows more than she's telling the police. I just think there are certain people on here & I guess you happen to be one of them who are bound & determined for whatever reason to believe that Maytee had some part in her sons murder. However, I've asked this many many times on this thread.... give me a motive! PLEASE! Give me a fucking motive for Maytee being involved in her sons murder & no one, to this day has been able to do it & not just do it, but give me a LOGICAL motive.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Freshbait78 - 03-17-2011, 12:43 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM