Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking or Giving Credit for the OBL killing
(05-04-2011, 02:23 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Username looks like an obama puppet, but does that make her actually be one.

Obama can look like a world leader all he wants but he really needs to just lead this country were the ones who elected him, or at least that was the way it looked.

Your dogged determination to disparage the man at every turn is mind boggling. I don't agree with all of Obama's policies but I have never in my life seen a President so villified so early in his Presidency. George Bush was roundly disliked but it took him years to get there. Even during his campaign, he was attacked differently than any other candidate that I can recall (Sarah Palin's inferences that he was associated with terrorists--FFS!).

One argument against him is "Obamacare" and yet Republican Mitt Romney is doing quite well in the polls despite setting up a similar plan in his state. Ted Kennedy was a long time advocate for health care reform--people seemed to respect him.

Bailouts? Yeah, I think he's fucked those up but Bush handed out quite a few too.

My problem with Barack is what Maggot said. I'm afraid he's going to learn what that next number is. Other than that, I don't really have a problem with how he's served as President.

So fuck you.
Commando Cunt Queen

Messages In This Thread
RE: Taking or Giving Credit for the OBL killing - by username - 05-04-2011, 02:49 PM