Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New York Votes Yes to Gay Marriage
(06-25-2011, 12:38 AM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: So are you saying that it's O K for them to work all their lives and pay into the same funds as heterosexuals but should expect nothing back? Don't they deserve equality in ALL aspects of the American Experience?

What? You think gays don't get SS or Medicare? Because they do. I specifically said SPOUSAL BENEFITS.

I'm saying it will fuck our economy even more. Being pragmatic isn't always PC. I don't mind gays, love the gays, but the spousal benefits issue is a problem.

Male/female spousal benefits were made so women that stayed home to have babies would have income when they got old. I can even see this for gay couples who have children and one person stays home. For gay unions with no kids, sorry, can't afford you.

If same sex marriages will get full benefits, I'm marrying some old dyke so I can have her share of benefits when she dies. She just can't live here or touch my tootie.

Any takers?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
New York Votes Yes to Gay Marriage - by QueenBee - 06-24-2011, 11:06 PM
RE: New York Votes Yes to Gay Marriage - by Cracker - 06-25-2011, 02:36 AM