Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Randy Quaid and his wife seek asylum in Canada!
(07-25-2011, 05:51 PM)aknow Wrote: Not so sure they're wacko. He plays a great wacko in his movies, but I can readily understand some of the right wing wacko's in America who are so tired of the gay, liberal, hollywood drug influenced agenda that they would hire those to target the most outspoken examples of the worst of society. He could be targeted, though can't really imagine why.

One of my best friends, a movie producer named Terry Carr, was murdered mysteriously 7 years ago. He had purchased the rights to over 20,000 movies, and was going to start a "Netflix" before they did. He was murdered on his way to the meeting to make the deal. Lots of famous, influential, and outspoken people disappear. If you somehow missed it, watch the amazing Jack Nicholson in "Hoffa". It will possibly open your mind to the potential for hired disappearances.

This guy?:

The bodies of Carr (from an apparent heart attack) and his 9 year old daughter, Arieka (from suffocation, after Carr's body fell on top of her), were found dead in the back of his car a day after mysteriously disappearing from a grocery store in Ashland, Oregon, leaving Carr's wife behind. Carr had been acting erratically for several day, dumping a box of belongings, including important personal papers and photos, in a pasture on the outskirts of Ashland a few days before he disappeared.
Brother of John Carr, of Clearlake Oaks, California.

That is a fucked up story.

I used to live in Clearlake Oaks and Clearlake Highlands. I think I'm demented because of all the DDT they sprayed around there when I was little.

You think maybe he was ill or doing drugs and that accounted for his strange behavior before he died? The part about his daughter is just horrifying. I don't even want to think about it too much.

Have you seen this page? http://www.american-buddha.com/AZ.possho...rycarr.htm
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Randy Quaid and his wife seek asylum in Canada! - by Cracker - 07-26-2011, 12:12 AM