Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
I know I'm always bitching about this...
(12-04-2011, 10:10 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: How come in America we never see you guys talking about your indigenous population? The native american indians?

I grew up around Native Americans. They mostly stay on the res and drink. haha

Minorities = crime in Georgia. Whenever people of color start inhabiting an area, the crime rate experiences exponential growth.

I don't feel a bit guilty about wanting to raise my kids in a safe neighborhood. Not even a little. If blacks and Mexicans could behave, I wouldn't have a problem sharing my neighborhood. But they don't behave. They act like shit and I don't, so we don't blend too well. You won't catch me living in a white trash trailer park, either.

Why should I lower my standards to keep from hurting their feelings? Fuck them. Act right and I won't have anything negative to think. If you keep stealing from your neighbors and bringing drugs and violence with you wherever you go, you get a negative reaction. Don't blame me for not wanting to be a victim of their bullshit. I don't have to live like that.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I know I'm always bitching about this... - by Cracker - 12-04-2011, 11:26 PM