Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
I know I'm always bitching about this...
(12-06-2011, 12:10 AM)Cracker Wrote: Yeah, still doesn't sting for some reason.

[Image: 062010_ss001.jpg]

For Georgia:

Percentage delinquent/in foreclosure:
Whitey 6.5 Blacky 15.8 Brownie 13.4

Percentage with completed foreclosure:
Whitey 6.5 Blacky 14.6 Brownie 14.7

Now you and the other chubby go pay a dark person's mortgage for them (one each, don't be cheap) so I don't have to pay for their public housing anymore. Then you can do something real with your love instead of pretending their behavior doesn't fuck over hard-working people everywhere.

I'm not sure why you think I wasn't aware that there are disproportionately more minority poor people than Caucasian, or that our tax dollars support those kinds of programs. Even more so, I don't know why you think those facts have any bearing on you being a racist rag. I can only assume you are deflecting the truth about some ugly racism you actually do harbor by throwing out statistics showing what we already know and even agree with.

There is probably more agreement with more of your basic position than you think since you seem to be mindlessly assuming there isn't. That is a common reaction by racist people when their racism is called out.

Based upon your machine gun style of racist-based posting and how you are reacting to my posts with stats I am already aware of, I feel confident that you have some sort of emotional problem and actually are a racist despite being correct in many of your positions and facts. Calm down and center yourself. You make the kids nervous.
86 112

Messages In This Thread
RE: I know I'm always bitching about this... - by Middle Finger - 12-06-2011, 09:57 AM