Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
I know I'm always bitching about this...
(12-08-2011, 03:36 AM)Cracker Wrote:
(12-08-2011, 12:46 AM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(12-06-2011, 11:08 PM)Cracker Wrote: Blacks are arrested and charged with violent crimes at a rate 10 times that of white people even though they are less than 20% of the population.

Is anyone really surprised that a less educated, previously enslaved group treated horribly for the vast majority of its existence here has such poor stats? I mean really, is anyone surprised at all?

You know white people were enslaved, too, right? European Christians had a hell of a time over in the dark lands. Look it up.

Ever wonder if it was just religion that make whitey come to this country? Ever been to a West VIrginia coal mine? Ever read about the Irish famines or conditions other white people endured? You can't honestly give that excuse only to black Americans. Many people have had a fucked up history be we keep on truckin'. I'm pretty sure most of Mexico lives a slave-like existence.

Now, please explain Africa to me. Most live in extreme poverty and FREEDOM. The first people lived there, so you have to agree they have had an extra million years to get their shit together.

Your argument doesn't fly and your excuse is harmful. If you expect people to be shitty, they will be. If you expect people to behave decently, they eventually will. If you really love dark people, make them behave instead excusing their bad behavior. Education is free here for everybody. There is no good excuse for acting like shit and fucking up every neighborhood.

Women lived as slaves here for as long as the blacks did be we clean shit up and try not to shoot each other.

The type, duration, and scale of wholesale enslavement and discrimination that went on with Blacks doesn't compare. So of course there is likely going to be a more severe set of negative byproducts and entrenchments. It's just common sense.
86 112

Messages In This Thread
RE: I know I'm always bitching about this... - by Middle Finger - 12-08-2011, 10:17 AM