Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
I know I'm always bitching about this...
(12-08-2011, 10:24 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: Apparently, you wanted better results, quicker. Just what is your deadline for enslavement followed by oppression followed by discrimination, then total group success? Hmm? Give me the magic formula in years so that all future oppressed people can know how to get an A on your exam.

Are you saying black people are slow learners?

I live smack in the middle of the Civil Rights corridor (between Birmingham and Ebenezer Baptist Church). I know older people personally who were segregated in Birmingham. They don't act like niggers and they don't like black people who act that way. They behave much better than I do. They make no excuse for bad behavior other than a lack of home training. They say, "Look at the stupid nigger. Nobody marched so you could act like that."

Lowered expectations isn't a form of kindness. It is basest kind of racism. Good black people don't want your apologetic excuses. They are tired of you keeping them slaves forever by reminding them where they have been instead of where they are going. They know where they have been. And they aren't fond of Italians.

I also know many people from different African countries. Some of them act like niggers and some don't. I don't have a generalization for them. (Okay, besides they are ALL Jesus freaks, every last one of them.)
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I know I'm always bitching about this... - by Cracker - 12-09-2011, 01:56 AM