Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
I know I'm always bitching about this...
(12-09-2011, 02:04 PM)sally Wrote:
(12-09-2011, 01:18 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(12-09-2011, 01:01 PM)sally Wrote: I think a culture that has been strongly affected by slavery, racism, and poverty will result in specefic traits. A race that has adapted itself to those circumstances is not all of the sudden going to have a lifestyle that confirms to the white middle class norm. And it's not going to happen anytime soon when the younger generation is still in poverty.

How very PC of you.

every race and every culture could claim the same.

There are poor people in each and every culture.

and as a rules most young people don't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of.

The secret is to success is to start.

I wasn't being PC, that was my theory as to why their socioeconomic status is the way it is. Whats your theory, are they just inherently a race of lazy scumbags?

They were actually fucked by the equal rights amendment, when you take a good look in the rear view mirror, that amendment set them further from assimilation into society than closer, all of the money that has been thrown at them in the last 50 years hasn't improved their position one bit in fact it may have set them back from advancing because they haven't had to, most still feel like the white man owes them something when in reality none of those claiming ownership of slavery were ever enslaved by anything but their own minds and the special status they claim as a minority.

The equal rights amendment needs to be repealed, they need to stand in the same lines as every other american, and actually become part of the population rather than standing beside of them.

division is insidious and infects what you believe was intended to help them when actually the laws that were put in place under the guise of a hand up was just another form of slavery which at it's very core has done more to hold them back than anything else.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Messages In This Thread
RE: I know I'm always bitching about this... - by IMaDick - 12-09-2011, 02:14 PM