Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
I know I'm always bitching about this...
(12-09-2011, 06:47 PM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(12-09-2011, 05:51 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(12-09-2011, 08:25 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: You didn't answer my question, so let me rephrase. How long - how many years or generations - do you feel is long enough for a race previously enslaved then widely discriminated against to become just as "successful" as their oppressors?

Not sure.

Well why don't you and a neighborhood made up of people like you, try getting enslaved and oppressed wholesale for a few centuries followed by some severe widespread discrimination and abuse, raised in that culture as a less-than, then denied jobs and access? That way, you can tell us first hand how quick your entire neighborhood snapped out of that silly laziness.

Until then, your "not sure" doesn't reflect your racist zeal and pretending.

Stop pretending you are surprised by how dysfunctional Blacks are in some ways since you are "not sure." Or do you want to still keep pretending you are surprised?

I like how you butchered my answer. I very plainly said TWO GENERATIONS. That is how long it takes to not be a piece of shit forever.

I deal in facts. You deal in grade school equality. That is fine for little kids, but when you grow into adulthood you need to include reality in your belief system.

My people did suffer enslavement for years at the hands of a king and his church. They decided that was bullshit and got on a boat and came here. Instead of being forever-nutfuck-victim-separatists, we morphed into hard-working normal people. Black people should try that. It worked for white people.

I have seen Real Housewives of New Jersey, so I'm not sure it would work for you, though.

You make excuses for black people like I make excuses for my Chihuahua when he pees in the house: He's just a dog. They are just slaves.

Yeah, I think the homeys are better off with me. I hope they can do better, you just excuse the behavior that makes them a mostly fucked up culture.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I know I'm always bitching about this... - by Cracker - 12-10-2011, 08:39 PM