Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
I know I'm always bitching about this...
(12-11-2011, 10:35 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: OK, so let me get this straight. You are surprised that Blacks haven't been able to get as successful as Whites in two generations?

Jesus Christ, MF. I either have to assume you are joking or that you really do have the social intelligence of a 4th grader.

This is a big world. There are lots of countries in the world. Blacks are the OLDEST civilizations. They have been around as modern humans for around 100,000 years. That is about 30,000 generations (because they fuck like monkeys). Hardly two generations, dumbass.

Most American blacks are NOT FROM SLAVE FAMILIES, they are from immigrant stock that came from other black countries that are tens of thousands of years old. Again, not two generations.

American slavery has been gone for a long time, about 150 years. Because blacks reproduce like rats, that is at least 5 generations, probably way more.

It only takes two generations to learn not to live like an animal. There is no excuse for how they behave except for the fact that stupid people who can't do basic math allow them to behave that way so they can feel superior. If you are going to feel sorry for people, feel sorry for white trash. They act that way because they want to even though they have zero excuse for it.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I know I'm always bitching about this... - by Cracker - 12-15-2011, 08:18 AM