Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
I know I'm always bitching about this...
Discrimination did persist in some places in this country well past the civil war and on into the 1960's, in some places, not a foot deep and coast to coast. For the most part in this country they were free to go do whatever they wanted, get a free education, get a job, buy a house..I grew up in Dallas and East Texas, there the "African Americans" had many more advantages than I did (white trash) They got welfare for nothng, drove better cars and dressed better than I did. Yet still acted like niggers in school and on he street and here they are today running around with their pants hanging off their ass, a mop head on their head and 3 gold teef and make out like they are down trodden by whitey that won't give them a job. As with all generalizations this one has exceptions and I know a lot of them. They are not the ones that anyone has a problem with. Same now as always, pos house with 2 cabbillacs in front, one with 22" wheels, looking for the welfare check in the mailbox

Messages In This Thread
RE: I know I'm always bitching about this... - by SIXFOOTERsez - 12-15-2011, 11:34 AM